Firm-Related Risk and Precautionary Saving Response
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Andreas Fagereng & Luigi Guiso & Luigi Pistaferri, 2017. "Firm-Related Risk and Precautionary Saving Response," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 107(5), pages 393-397, May.
- Andreas Fagereng & Luigi Guiso & Luigi Pistaferri, 2017. "Firm-Related Risk and Precautionary Saving Response," EIEF Working Papers Series 1702, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jan 2017.
- Fagereng, Andreas & Guiso, Luigi & Pistaferri, Luigi, 2017. "Firm-Related Risk and Precautionary Saving Response," CEPR Discussion Papers 11809, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Fagereng & Elin Halvorsen, 2015. "Imputing consumption from Norwegian income and wealth registry data," Discussion Papers 831, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2017-02-26 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2017-02-26 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-RMG-2017-02-26 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:23182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .