Firm-Related Risk and Precautionary Saving Response
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Andreas Fagereng & Luigi Guiso & Luigi Pistaferri, 2017. "Firm-Related Risk and Precautionary Saving Response," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 107(5), pages 393-397, May.
- Andreas Fagereng & Luigi Guiso & Luigi Pistaferri, 2017. "Firm-Related Risk and Precautionary Saving Response," NBER Working Papers 23182, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Fagereng & Luigi Guiso & Luigi Pistaferri, 2017. "Firm-Related Risk and Precautionary Saving Response," EIEF Working Papers Series 1702, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jan 2017.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Fagereng & Elin Halvorsen, 2015. "Imputing consumption from Norwegian income and wealth registry data," Discussion Papers 831, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
Keywordsfirm shocks; precautionary savings; self-insurance;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-02-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2017-02-12 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2017-02-12 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:11809. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.