The Impact of No Child Left Behind's Accountability Sanctions on School Performance: Regression Discontinuity Evidence from North Carolina
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- La importancia de las evaluaciones educativas como herramienta de transparencia y mejora (II)
by Ismael Sanz Labrador in Politikon on 2016-09-14 13:00:29
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seth Gershenson, 2016.
"Performance Standards and Employee Effort: Evidence From Teacher Absences,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 35(3), pages 615-638, June.
- Seth Gershenson, 2015. "Performance Standards and Employee Effort: Evidence from Teacher Absences," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 15-217, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Gershenson, Seth, 2015. "Performance Standards and Employee Effort: Evidence from Teacher Absences," IZA Discussion Papers 9203, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sergio Longobardi & Patrizia Falzetti & Margherita Maria Pagliuca, 2018. "Quis custiodet ipsos custodes? How to detect and correct teacher cheating in Italian student data," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 27(3), pages 515-543, August.
- Bertoni, Marco & Brunello, Giorgio & De Benedetto, Marco Alberto & De Paola, Maria, 2019.
"External Monitors and Score Manipulation in Italian Schools: Symptomatic Treatment or Cure?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
12591, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marco Bertoni & Giorgio Brunello & Marco Alberto De Benedetto & Maria De Paola, 2019. "External Monitors And Score Manipulation In Italian Schools: Symptomatic Treatment Or Cure?," Working Papers 201907, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Brian P. Gill & Jennifer S. Lerner & Paul Meosky, "undated". "Re-Imagining Accountability in K-12 Education: A Behavioral Science Perspective," Mathematica Policy Research Reports d0c19d0709b641259fe391b2e, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Stokes, Lucy & Bryson, Alex & Wilkinson, David, 2019.
"What Does Leadership Look like in Schools and Does It Matter for School Performance?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
12580, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lucy Stokes & Alex Bryson & David Wilkinson, 2019. "What does leadership look like in schools and does it matter for school performance?," DoQSS Working Papers 19-06, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.
- Alex Bryson & Lucy Stokes & David Wilkinson, 2019. "What does leadership look like in schools and does it matter for school performance?," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 511, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Holbein, John B. & Ladd, Helen F., 2017. "Accountability pressure: Regression discontinuity estimates of how No Child Left Behind influenced student behavior," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 55-67.
- Otávio Bartalotti & Quentin Brummet, 2015. "Estimation and Inference in Regression Discontinuity Designs with Clustered Sampling," CARRA Working Papers 2015-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Claudio Lucifora & Marco Tonello, 2020.
"Monitoring and Sanctioning Cheating at School: What Works? Evidence from a National Evaluation Program,"
Journal of Human Capital, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(4), pages 584-616.
- Claudio Lucifora & Marco Tonello, 2016. "Monitoring and sanctioning cheating at school: What works? Evidence from a national evaluation program," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def051, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- de Hoyos, Rafael & Garcia-Moreno, Vicente A. & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2017.
"The impact of an accountability intervention with diagnostic feedback: Evidence from Mexico,"
Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 123-140.
- De Hoyos Navarro,Rafael E. & Garcia Moreno,Vicente A. & Patrinos,Harry Anthony, 2015. "The impact of an accountability intervention with diagnostic feedback : evidence from Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7393, The World Bank.
More about this item
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:20511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.