International Policy Coordination: The Long View
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Flandreau, 1997.
"Central Bank Cooperation in Historical Perspective: A Sceptical View,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 50(4), pages 735-763, November.
- Marc Flandreau, 1997. "Central Bank Co-operation in Historical Perspective: a Sceptical View," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/648, Sciences Po.
- Marc Flandreau, 1997. "Central Bank Co-operation in Historical Perspective: a Sceptical View," Post-Print hal-01027631, HAL.
- Nikolaus Wolf, 2010.
"Europe's Great Depression: coordination failure after the First World War,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 339-369, Autumn.
- Wolf, Nikolaus, 2010. "Europe’s Great Depression: Coordination Failure after the First World War," CEPR Discussion Papers 7957, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nikolaus Wolf, 2010. "Europe's Great Depression - Coordination Failure after the First World War," CESifo Working Paper Series 3164, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gallarotti, Guilio M., 1995. "The Anatomy of an International Monetary Regime: The Classical Gold Standard 1880-1914," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195089905.
- Meissner, Christopher M., 2005. "A new world order: explaining the international diffusion of the gold standard, 1870-1913," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 385-406, July.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- “Nobody said it would be easy, and nobody was right”: On the (Im)possibilities of International Policy Coordination
by Manuel Bautista in NEP-HIS blog on 2012-05-31 03:24:08
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert B. Kahn & Ellen E. Meade, 2016. "International Aspects of Central Banking : Diplomacy and Coordination," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-062, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jawadi, Fredj & Mallick, Sushanta K. & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2016. "Fiscal and monetary policies in the BRICS: A panel VAR approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 535-542.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- N0 - Economic History - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:17665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.