Funding in Public Sector Pension Plans - International Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eduard Ponds & Clara Severinson & Juan Yermo, 2011. "Funding in Public Sector Pension Plans: International Evidence," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 8, OECD Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Disney & Carl Emmerson & Gemma Tetlow, 2009. "What is a Public Sector Pension Worth?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(541), pages 517-535, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:182-196 is not listed on IDEAS
- Damiaan Chen & Roel Beetsma & Dirk Broeders, 2015. "Stability of participation in collective pension schemes: An option pricing approach," DNB Working Papers 484, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Dobbelaere, Sabien & Kiyota, Kozo, 2017.
"Labor Market Imperfections, Markups and Productivity in Multinationals and Exporters,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11225, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Damiaan Chen & Sweder (S.J.G.) van Wijnbergen, 2017. "Redistributive Consequences of Abolishing Uniform Contribution Policies in Pension Funds," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-114/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Beetsma, Roel & Lekniute, Zina & Ponds, Eduard, 2017. "U.S. municipal yields and unfunded state pension liabilities," CEPR Discussion Papers 11998, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Meijdam, A.C. & Ponds, E.H.M., 2013. "On the Optimal Degree Of Funding Of Public Sector Pension Plans," Discussion Paper 2013-011, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ponds, E.H.M. & Severinson, C. & Yermo, J., 2012. "Implicit debt in public sector plans : An international comparison," Other publications TiSEM 8263bb65-8b50-4890-9252-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-06-04 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-AGE-2011-06-04 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2011-06-04 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:17082. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .