Report NEP-AGE-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Fisher, Walter, 2011. "Life-Cycle Unemployment, Retirement and Parametric Pension Reform," Economics Working Paper Series 1119, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- James Banks & Zoe Oldfield & James P. Smith, 2011. "Childhood Health and Differences in Late-Life Health Outcomes Between England and the United States," NBER Working Papers 17096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:frg:wpaper:1001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eduard Ponds & Clara Severinson & Juan Yermo, 2011. "Funding in Public Sector Pension Plans - International Evidence," NBER Working Papers 17082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- UNAYAMA Takashi & KEIDA Masayuki, 2011. "Consumption Behavior of Elderly Households and Price Index (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 11047, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Pfau, Wade Donald, 2011. "Retirement Withdrawal Rates and Portfolio Success Rates: What Can the Historical Record Teach Us?," MPRA Paper 31122, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:frg:wpaper:1002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2011. "An OLG model of growth with longevity: when grandparents take care of grandchildren," MPRA Paper 31166, University Library of Munich, Germany.