Report NEP-PBE-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Braendle & Alois Stutzer, 2011. "Selection of Public Servants into Politics," Working papers 2011/06, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Maria Nieswand & Stefan Seifert, 2011. "Some Determinants of Intermediate Local Governments' Spending Efficiency: The Case of French Départements," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1130, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Paul Downward & Tim Pawlowski & Simona Rasciute, 2011. "Trust, Trustworthiness, Relational Goods and Social Capital: A Cross-Country Economic Analysis," Working Papers 1110, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Eduard Ponds & Clara Severinson & Juan Yermo, 2011. "Funding in Public Sector Pension Plans - International Evidence," NBER Working Papers 17082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:frg:wpaper:1002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- USHIRO Fusao, 2011. "Definition and Management of the Third Sector in Japan (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 11027, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- YOSHIKAWA Hiroshi & ANDO Koichi & MIYAKAWA Shuko, 2011. "Product Innovation and Economic Growth, Part II: The role of intermediate goods for product innovation (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 11023, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- NAKAMURA Ryohei, 2011. "Contribution of Local Agglomeration Economies to Productive Efficiency: Stochastic Frontier Estimation with Establishment-level Data on Japanese Manufactures (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 11043, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).