Fetters of Gold and Paper
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Fishlow, Albert, 1985. "Lessons from the past: capital markets during the 19th century and the interwar period," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(3), pages 383-439, July.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1992.
"Capital Inflows and Real Exchange Rate Appreciation in Latin America,"
13843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1995. "Capital inflows to Latin America with reference to the Asian experience," MPRA Paper 13840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Temin, 1991. "Lessons from the Great Depression," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262700441.
- David Vines, 2003. "John maynard keynes 1937-1946: the creation of international macroeconomics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(488), pages 338-361, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:81:y:2017:i:c:p:187-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- George Chouliarakis & Sophia Lazaretou, 2014. "Deja vu? The Greek crisis experience, the 2010s versus the 1930s. Lessons from history," Working Papers 176, Bank of Greece.
- Harris Dellas & George S. Tavlas, 2011. "The fatal flaw: the revived Bretton-woods system, liquidity creation, and commodity-price bubbles," Working Papers 122, Bank of Greece.
- repec:eee:inecon:v:116:y:2019:i:c:p:158-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Spahn Peter, 2012. "Diskussionsbeitrag / Discussion. Paper David Hume und die Target-Salden," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 232(4), pages 482-488, August.
- Bordo, Michael & James, Harold, 2014.
"The European Crisis in the Context of the History of Previous Financial Crises,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(PB), pages 275-284.
- Michael D. Bordo & Harold James, 2013. "The European Crisis in the Context of the History of Previous Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 19112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas Crafts & Peter Fearon, 2010.
"Lessons from the 1930s Great Depression,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 285-317, Autumn.
- Crafts, Nicholas; Fearon, Peter, 2010. "Lessons from the 1930s' Great Depression," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 23, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Crafts, Nicholas & Fearon, Peter, 2010. "Lessons from the 1930s' Great Depression," CEPR Discussion Papers 8057, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:ksa:szemle:1794 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elmas Yaldiz Hanedar & Avni Önder Hanedar & Ferdi Çelikay, 2017. "Effects of reforms and supervisory organizations: Evidence from the Ottoman Empire and the Istanbul bourse," Working Papers 0112, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Deborah Mabbett & Waltraud Schelkle, 2015. "What difference does Euro membership make to stabilization? The political economy of international monetary systems revisited," Review of International Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 508-534, June.
- repec:eee:exehis:v:72:y:2019:i:c:p:38-56 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- N20 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - General, International, or Comparative
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.