A Theory-Based Approach to Hedonic Price Regressions with Time-Varying Unobserved Product Attributes: The Price of Pollution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chunrong Ai & Xiaohong Chen, 2003. "Efficient Estimation of Models with Conditional Moment Restrictions Containing Unknown Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(6), pages 1795-1843, November.
- Patrick Bajari & C. Lanier Benkard, 2005. "Demand Estimation with Heterogeneous Consumers and Unobserved Product Characteristics: A Hedonic Approach," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(6), pages 1239-1276, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muehlenbachs, Lucija & Spiller, Elisheba & Timmins, Christopher, "undated". "The Housing Market Impacts of Shale Gas Development," Discussion Papers dp-13-39-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Lucija Muehlenbachs & Elisheba Spiller & Christopher Timmins, 2015.
"The Housing Market Impacts of Shale Gas Development,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 105(12), pages 3633-3659, December.
- Muehlenbachs, Lucija & Spiller, Elisheba & Timmins, Christopher, 2013. "The Housing Market Impacts of Shale Gas Development," Discussion Papers dp-13-39, Resources For the Future.
- Lucija Muehlenbachs & Elisheba Spiller & Christopher Timmins, 2014. "The Housing Market Impacts of Shale Gas Development," NBER Working Papers 19796, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muehlenbachs, Lucia Anna & Spiller, Elisheba & Timmins, Christopher, 2013. "The Housing Market Impacts of Shale Gas Development," Discussion Papers dp-13-39-rev2, Resources For the Future.
- Kelly C. Bishop & Christopher Timmins, 2011. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Estimating Marginal Willingness to Pay for Differentiated Products Without Instrumental Variables," NBER Working Papers 17611, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhang, Wendong & Irwin, Elena G. & Nickerson, Cynthia J., 2012. "The Expanding Ethanol Market and Farmland Values: Identifying the Changing Influence of Proximity to Agricultural Delivery Points," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124690, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2010-02-20 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-02-20 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-02-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:15724. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .