"Might Not Be a Tomorrow": A Multi-Methods Approach to Anticipated Early Death and Youth Crime
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Brezina, Timothy & Tekin, Erdal & Topalli, Volkan, 2008. ""Might Not Be a Tomorrow": A Multi-Methods Approach to Anticipated Early Death and Youth Crime," IZA Discussion Papers 3831, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Angrist, Joshua D. & Krueger, Alan B., 1999.
"Empirical strategies in labor economics,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 23, pages 1277-1366
- Joshua Angrist & Alan Krueger, 1998. "Empirical Strategies in Labor Economics," Working Papers 780, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Joshua Angrist & Alan Krueger, 1998. "Empirical Strategies in Labor Economics," Working papers 98-7, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Shin-Yi Chou & Inas Rashad & Michael Grossman, 2008.
"Fast-Food Restaurant Advertising on Television and Its Influence on Childhood Obesity,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(4), pages 599-618, November.
- Shin-Yi Chou & Inas Rashad & Michael Grossman, 2005. "Fast-Food Restaurant Advertising on Television and Its Influence on Childhood Obesity," NBER Working Papers 11879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:4:612-617_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- H. Naci Mocan & Erdal Tekin, 2003.
"Guns, Drugs and Juvenile Crime: Evidence from a Panel of Siblings and Twins,"
NBER Working Papers
9824, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mocan, Naci & Tekin, Erdal, 2003. "Guns, Drugs and Juvenile Crime: Evidence from a Panel of Siblings and Twins," IZA Discussion Papers 932, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Blau & Erdal Tekin, 2007. "The determinants and consequences of child care subsidies for single mothers in the USA," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 20(4), pages 719-741, October.
- Mocan, H Naci & Tekin, Erdal, 2006. "Guns and Juvenile Crime," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 49(2), pages 507-531, October.
- Erdal Tekin & Sara Markowitz, 2008. "The Relationship between Suicidal Behavior and Productive Activities of Young Adults," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 300-331, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erdal Tekin & Volkan Topalli & Chandler McClellan & Richard Wright, 2014. "Liquidating Crime with Illiquidity: How Switching from Cash to Credit Can Stop Street Crime," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 12(2), pages 45-50, October.
- Robert J. Sampson, 2016. "The Characterological Imperative: On Heckman, Humphries, and Kautz's The Myth of Achievement Tests: The GED and the Role of Character in American Life," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 54(2), pages 493-513, June.
More about this item
- K0 - Law and Economics - - General
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:14279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .