The Relationship between Suicidal Behavior and Productive Activities of Young Adults
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timothy Brezina & Erdal Tekin & Volkan Topalli, 2008.
""Might Not Be a Tomorrow": A Multi-Methods Approach to Anticipated Early Death and Youth Crime,"
NBER Working Papers
14279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brezina, Timothy & Tekin, Erdal & Topalli, Volkan, 2008. ""Might Not Be a Tomorrow": A Multi-Methods Approach to Anticipated Early Death and Youth Crime," IZA Discussion Papers 3831, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ferdi Botha, 2012. "The Economics Of Suicide In South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 80(4), pages 526-552, December.
- Aliaksandr Amialchuk & Kateryna Bornukova & Mir M. Ali, 2018. "Will a Decline in Smoking Increase Body Weights? Evidence from Belarus," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 44(2), pages 190-210, April.
- Aliaksandr Amialchuk & Kateryna Bornukova & Mir M. Ali, 2012. "Smoking and Obesity Revisited: Evidence from Belarus," BEROC Working Paper Series 19, Belarusian Economic Research and Outreach Center (BEROC).
- Altindag, Duha T. & Baek, Deokrye & Lee, Hong & Merkle, Jessica, 2020. "Free lunch for all? The impact of universal school lunch on student misbehavior," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 74(C).
- Janet Currie & Erdal Tekin, 2012. "Understanding the Cycle: Childhood Maltreatment and Future Crime," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 47(2), pages 509-549.
- van Ours, Jan C. & Williams, Jenny & Fergusson, David & Horwood, L. John, 2013.
"Cannabis use and suicidal ideation,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 524-537.
- Jan C.van Ours, Jenny Williams, David Fergusson, L. John Horwood, 2012. "Cannabis use and suicidal ideation," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1155, The University of Melbourne.
- van Ours, J.C. & Williams, J.E. & Fergusson, D. & Horwood, L.J., 2012. "Cannabis Use and Suicidal Ideation," Discussion Paper 2012-063, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fergusson, David & Horwood, John & van Ours, Jan C & Williams, Jenny, 2012. "Cannabis use and suicidal ideation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9104, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van Ours, J.C. & Williams, J.E. & Fergusson, D. & Horwood, L.J., 2012. "Cannabis Use and Suicidal Ideation," Other publications TiSEM 2fd0bfe9-0137-4a92-9620-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Fang, Hai & Ali, Mir M. & Rizzo, John A., 2009. "Does smoking affect body weight and obesity in China?," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 334-350, December.
More about this item
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:75:2:y:2008:p:300-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Laura Razzolini to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.