Basel II and Operational Risk: Implications for risk measurement and management in the financial sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- anonymous, 2001. "Guidance on risk management of leveraged financing," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jun, pages 413-414.
- Klugman, Stuart A. & Parsa, Rahul, 1999. "Fitting bivariate loss distributions with copulas," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 139-148, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George VAN GASTEL & FranÃ§ois COPPENS & Hilde MEERSMAN & Nathalie SELLEKAERTS & Eddy VAN DE VOORDE & Thierry VANELSLANDER & Ann VERHETSEL, "undated". "Economic Impact of Port Activity: A Disaggregate Analysis. The Case of Antwerp," Regional and Urban Modeling 284100044, EcoMod.
- Geert Langenus, 2006. "Fiscal sustainability indicators and policy design in the face of ageing," Working Paper Research 102, National Bank of Belgium.
- Financial Systems and Bank Examination Department, 2007. "The Effect of the Choice of the Loss Severity Distribution and the Parameter Estimation Method on Operational Risk Measurement - Analysis Using Sample Data -," Bank of Japan Research Papers 2007-12-26, Bank of Japan.
More about this item
Keywordsoperational risk management; basel II; advanced measurement approach; copulae; external data; EVT; RAROC; cost-benefit analysis.;
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models; Threshold Regression Models
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2004-09-30 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2004-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2004-09-30 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-FIN-2004-09-30 (Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbb:reswpp:200405-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bnbgvbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.