Nutrient Trading in Lake Rotorua: Choosing the Scope of a Nutrient Trading System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelly Lock & Stefan Leslie, 2007. "New Zealand's Quota Management System: A History of the First 20 Years," Working Papers 07_02, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Misiolek, Walter S. & Elder, Harold W., 1989. "Exclusionary manipulation of markets for pollution rights," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 156-166, March.
- Robert W. Hahn, 1984. "Market Power and Transferable Property Rights," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(4), pages 753-765.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hugh McDonald & Suzi Kerr, 2011. "Trading Efficiency in Water Quality Trading Markets: An Assessment of Trade-Offs," Working Papers 11_15, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Kelly Lock & Suzi Kerr, 2008. "Nutrient Trading in Lake Rotorua: Overview of a Prototype System," Working Papers 08_02, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Lock, Kelly & Kerr, Suzi & Cox, Tim & Rutherford, Kit, 2008. "Assessing design options for a Nutrient Trading System using an integrated model," 2008 Conference, August 28-29, 2008, Nelson, New Zealand 96443, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsWater quality; nutrients; trading; Lake Rotorua;
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtu:wpaper:08_05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxine Watene) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/motuenz.html .