Contact information of New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nzar08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nzareea.html .
- 99681 The Changing Nature of Dairying: Ownership, Management And Succession
by Dooley, A.E.
- 97987 State and Not-For-Profit delivery of species conservation. Cost utility analysis of multiple-species projects
by Vesey, S.E. & Cullen, Ross & Hughey, Kenneth F.D.
- 96666 Who are Controlling Community Forestry User Groups in Nepal? Scrutiny of Elite Theory
by Yadav, Bhagwan Dutta & Bigsby, Hugh R. & MacDonald, Ian
- 96665 The Waikato River Settlement and Natural Resource Management in New Zealand
by Steenstra, Alex
- 96664 The path to an NZETS
by Collins, Julie
- 96663 Changes In The Regulatory Environment Of New Zealand’s Marine Fisheries 1970 To 2003
by Walshe, Kim
- 96662 Beyond Economic Instruments - Social Capital, Governance and Rural Institutional Innovation
by Murray, Catherine
- 96661 An Experimental Economic Analysis of Carbon Trading Options for Australia
by Tisdell, John G. & Grainger, Corinne
- 96660 A Portfolio Approach for the New Zealand Multi-Species Fisheries Management
by Yang, Ming Ming & Sharp, Basil M.H. & Sbai, Erwann
- 96447 Public perceptions – issues in where we want rural New Zealand to head in the 21st Century
by Hughey, Kenneth F.D. & Cullen, Ross & Kerr, Geoffrey N.
- 96446 Fishing for Understanding: A Mixed Logit Model of Freshwater Angler Preferences
by Beville, Stephen & Kerr, Geoffrey N.
- 96445 Valuing agricultural externalities in Canterbury rivers and streams
by Tait, Peter R. & Cullen, Ross & Bicknell, Kathryn
- 96444 Greenhouse gases and Nutrients: The Interactions Between Concurrent New Zealand Trading Systems
by Kerr, Suzi & Kennedy, Marianna
- 96443 Assessing design options for a Nutrient Trading System using an integrated model
by Lock, Kelly & Kerr, Suzi & Cox, Tim & Rutherford, Kit
- 96442 The Future of Electricity Generation in New Zealand
by Bishop, Phil & Bull, Brian
- 96441 How Does Self-governance Complement ITQ under QMS in New Zealand?– A Case Study of the Self-governance Evolvement in the Foveaux Strait Oyster Fishery
by Yang, Yu Wen (Ann)