Access and use of ICT in female-owned SMEs in selected Arab Countries and Brazil: A comparative study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chowdhury, Shyamal K. & Wolf, Susanne, 2003.
"Use of ICTs and the Economic Performance of SMEs in East Africa,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
006, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shyamal Chowdhury & Susanna Wolf, 2004. "Use of ICTs and the Economic Performance of SMEs in East Africa," Microeconomics 0408004, EconWPA.
- Eduardo Lora & Francesca Castellani, 2014.
"Entrepreneurship in Latin America : A Step Up the Social Ladder?,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 16347, June.
- Eduardo Lora & Francesca Castellani, 2014. "Entrepreneurship in Latin America: A Step Up the Social Ladder?," Research Department Publications IDB-BK-124, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Elena Bardasi & Shwetlena Sabarwal & Katherine Terrell, 2011. "How do female entrepreneurs perform? Evidence from three developing regions," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 417-441, November.
- W. Edward STEINMUELLER, 2001. "ICTs and the possibilities for leapfrogging by developing countries," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 140(2), pages 193-210, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ananya Goswami & Sraboni Dutta, 2016. "E-Commerce Adoption by Women Entrepreneurs in India: An Application of the UTAUT Model," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 6(2), pages 440-454, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSMEs; females; Arab countries; Brazil; ICT; ICA survey;
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2014-06-02 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-ICT-2014-06-02 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msm:wpaper:2014/12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maud de By). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msmmmnl.html .