Report NEP-ICT-2014-06-02This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bourreau, Marc & Kourandi, Frago & Valletti, Tommaso, 2014. "Net Neutrality with Competing Internet Platforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 9827, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nour, S., 2014. "The impact of ICT in public and private universities in Sudan," MERIT Working Papers 018, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jullien, Bruno & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2014. "Pricing Internet Traffic: Exclusion, Signalling and Screening," CEPR Discussion Papers 9896, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mona Farid Badran, PhD, 2014. "Access and use of ICT in female-owned SMEs in selected Arab Countries and Brazil: A comparative study," Working Papers 2014/12, Maastricht School of Management.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Garicano, Luis & Sadun, Raffaella & Van Reenen, John, 2013. "The distinct effects of Information Technology and Communication Technology on firm organization," CEPR Discussion Papers 9762, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Brynjolfsson, Erik & Foster, Lucia & Jarmin, Ron & Patnaik, Megha & Saporta-Eksten, Itay & Van Reenen, John, 2014. "IT and Management in America," CEPR Discussion Papers 9886, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marc Höglinger & Ben Jann & Andreas Diekmann, 2014. "Online Survey on "Exams and Written Papers". Documentation," University of Bern Social Sciences Working Papers 8, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences, revised 06 Oct 2014.
- Rosenberger, Sascha, 2014. "ICTs and Development, What is Missing?," IEE Working Papers 203, Institut fuer Entwicklungsforschung und Entwicklungspolitik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum.
- Oecd, 2014. "Consumer Policy Guidance on Mobile and Online Payments," OECD Digital Economy Papers 236, OECD Publishing.
- Jung, Juan, 2014. "Regional inequalities in the impact of broadband on productivity: Evidence from Brazil," MPRA Paper 56177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lacetera, Nicola & Macis, Mario & Mele, Angelo, 2014. "Viral Altruism? Generosity and Social Contagion in Online Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 8171, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joshua S. Gans, 2014. "Weak Versus Strong Net Neutrality," NBER Working Papers 20160, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.