Online Survey on "Exams and Written Papers". Documentation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben Jann, 2005. "RRLOGIT: Stata module to estimate logistic regression for randomized response data," Statistical Software Components S456203, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 12 May 2011.
- Andreas Diekmann, 2012. "Making Use of â€œBenfordâ€™s Lawâ€ for the Randomized Response Technique," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 41(2), pages 325-334, May.
- Carel F. W. Peeters & Gerty J. L. M. Lensvelt-Mulders & Karin Lasthuizen, 2010. "A Note on a Simple and Practical Randomized Response Framework for Eliciting Sensitive Dichotomous and Quantitative Information," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 39(2), pages 283-296, November.
- Ben Jann, 2008. "RRREG: Stata module to estimate linear probability model for randomized response data," Statistical Software Components S456962, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 12 May 2011.
- Elisabeth Coutts & Ben Jann, 2008. "Sensitive Questions in Online Surveys: Experimental Results for the Randomized Response Technique (RRT) and the Unmatched Count Technique (UCT)," ETH Zurich Sociology Working Papers 3, ETH Zurich, Chair of Sociology.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Höglinger & Ben Jann, 2016. "MTurk Survey on "Mood and Personality". Documentation," University of Bern Social Sciences Working Papers 17, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences.
More about this item
Keywordsonline survey; sensitive questions; plagiarism; exam cheating; randomized response technique; crosswise model;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bss:wpaper:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ben Jann). General contact details of provider: http://www.sowi.unibe.ch/ .