Moment Tests for Window Length Selection in Singular Spectrum Analysis of Short- and Long-Memory Processes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Md Atikur Rahman Khan & D. S. Poskitt, 2013. "Moment tests for window length selection in singular spectrum analysis of short– and long–memory processes," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 141-155, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Md Atikur Rahman Khan & D.S. Poskitt, 2010. "Description Length Based Signal Detection in singular Spectrum Analysis," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 13/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- D. S. Poskitt, 2008.
"Properties of the Sieve Bootstrap for Fractionally Integrated and Non-Invertible Processes,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 224-250, March.
- D. S. Poskitt, 2006. "Properties of the Sieve Bootstrap for Fractionally Integrated and Non-Invertible Processes," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 12/06, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Hosking, Jonathan R. M., 1996. "Asymptotic distributions of the sample mean, autocovariances, and autocorrelations of long-memory time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 261-284, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arteche, Josu & García-Enríquez, Javier, 2017. "Singular Spectrum Analysis for signal extraction in Stochastic Volatility models," Econometrics and Statistics, Elsevier, vol. 1(C), pages 85-98.
- Papailias, Fotis & Thomakos, Dimitrios, 2017. "EXSSA: SSA-based reconstruction of time series via exponential smoothing of covariance eigenvalues," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 214-229.
More about this item
KeywordsPortmanteau type test; Conditional moment test; Asymptotic distribution; Linear regular process; Singular spectrum analysis; Embedding;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2011-10-09 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2011-10-09 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msh:ebswps:2011-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr Xibin Zhang) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .