Un renouveau de l'économie du développement ?
This paper aims to show how the neo-classical current, which has yet absorbed development as one of its components, is trapped in a deep crisis, and how its domination can be understood in the theoretical field tightly linked to that of neo-liberalism on the policies of development.
|Date of creation:||Nov 2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 01 44 07 81 00
Fax: 01 44 07 81 09
Web page: http://mse.univ-paris1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Armen A. Alchian & Harold Demsetz, 1971.
"Production, Information Costs and Economic Organizations,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
10A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Alchian, Armen A & Demsetz, Harold, 1972. "Production , Information Costs, and Economic Organization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 777-95, December.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1989.
"Industrialization and the Big Push,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(5), pages 1003-26, October.
- Murphy, Kevin M. & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1989. "Industrialization and the Big Push," Scholarly Articles 3606235, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1988. "Industrialization and the Big Push," NBER Working Papers 2708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Hewitt, Daniel & Symansky, Steven, 1998.
"The Impact of Worldwide Military Spending Cuts on Developing Countries,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 261-303, June.
- Steven A. Symansky & Tamim Bayoumi & Daniel P. Hewitt, 1993. "The Impact of Worldwide Military Spending Cutson Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 93/86, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:tpr:qjecon:v:105:y:1990:i:2:p:501-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:tpr:qjecon:v:90:y:1976:i:4:p:599-617 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2232, David K. Levine.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1980. "Methods and Problems in Business Cycle Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 12(4), pages 696-715, November.
- Barro, R.J., 1989.
"Economic Growth In A Cross Section Of Countries,"
RCER Working Papers
201, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:wpsorb:r05075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.