Le risque d'occuper un emploi de mauvaise qualité à la sortie du chômage
This paper focuses on jobs found by formerly unemployed people ; it is based on the 2007 and 2009 « leaving unemployment » surveys. A review of recent studies about job quality shows the importance of multi-dimensional approaches. Yet few research works are concerned with job quality of formerly unemployed people. A coincident indicator of this « quality » has therefore been set ; it is based on variables such as : term of contract, full- or part-time status, working time, and wages. Risks of short-term and badly paid jobs have also been explored. It appears that leaving unemployment leads massively to low quality jobs.
|Date of creation:||Nov 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: + 33 44 07 81 00
Fax: + 33 1 44 07 83 01
Web page: http://centredeconomiesorbonne.univ-paris1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Caroli, Ève & Gautié, Jérôme, 2009.
"Bas salaires et qualité de l'emploi: l'exception française ?,"
Opuscules du CEPREMAP,
CEPREMAP, number 17, May.
- Solow, Robert & Gautié, Jérôme & Caroli, Eve, 2009. "Bas salaires et qualité de l'emploi : l'exception française ?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7241, Paris Dauphine University.
- Clark, Andrew E., 2005.
"Your money or your life : changing job quality in OECD Countries,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb)
- Andrew E. Clark, 2005. "Your Money or Your Life: Changing Job Quality in OECD Countries," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 43(3), pages 377-400, 09.
- Andrew E. Clark, 2004. "Your money or your life: Changing job quality in OECD countries," DELTA Working Papers 2004-31, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Clark, Andrew E., 2005. "Your Money or Your Life: Changing Job Quality in OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1610, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:12073. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.