Le risque d'occuper un emploi de mauvaise qualité à la sortie du chômage
This paper focuses on jobs found by formerly unemployed people ; it is based on the 2007 and 2009 " leaving unemployment " surveys. A review of recent studies about job quality shows the importance of multi-dimensional approaches. Yet few research works are concerned with job quality of formerly unemployed people. A coincident indicator of this " quality " has therefore been set ; it is based on variables such as : term of contract, full- or part-time status, working time, and wages. Risks of short-term and badly paid jobs have also been explored. It appears that leaving unemployment leads massively to low quality jobs.
|Date of creation:||Nov 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 2012.73 - ISSN : 1955-611X. 2012|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://halshs.archives-ouvertes.fr/halshs-00755580|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew E. Clark, 2005.
"Your Money or Your Life : Changing Job Quality in OECD Countries,"
- Andrew E. Clark, 2005. "Your Money or Your Life: Changing Job Quality in OECD Countries," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 43(3), pages 377-400, 09.
- Clark, Andrew E., 2005. "Your money or your life : changing job quality in OECD Countries," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 0511, CEPREMAP.
- Clark, Andrew E., 2005. "Your Money or Your Life: Changing Job Quality in OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1610, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew E. Clark, 2004. "Your money or your life: Changing job quality in OECD countries," DELTA Working Papers 2004-31, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- repec:cpm:opuscl:17 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00755580. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.