When the first interaction matters: Recruitment in the French retailing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Géraldine Rieucau & Marie Salognon, 2012. "When the first interaction matters: Recruitment in the French retailing," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00825180, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuelle Marchal & Kévin Mellet & Géraldine Rieucau, 2007. "Job board toolkits: Internet matchmaking and changes in job advertisements," Post-Print halshs-00825168, HAL.
- John Latsis & Guillemette de Larquier & Franck Besis, 2010.
"Are conventions solutions to uncertainty? contrasting visions of social coordination,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 535-558, July.
- John Latsis & Guillemette De Larquier & Franck Bessis, 2010. "Are conventions solutions to uncertainty? contrasting visions of social coordination," Post-Print halshs-01278287, HAL.
- Eve Caroli & Jérôme Gautié, 2008. "Low wage work in France," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00266332, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10045 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Askenazy & Jean-Baptiste Berry & Sophie Prunier-Poulmaire, 2008. "Working Hard in Large French Retailers," Post-Print halshs-00754762, HAL.
- Yannick Fondeur & Michèle Forté & Guillemette De Larquier & Sylvie Monchatre & Géraldine Rieucau & Marie Salognon & Ariel Sevilla & Carole Tuchszirer, 2012. "Pratiques de recrutement et sélectivité sur le marché du travail," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00971684, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomy of conventions; French retailing; information channels; low-wage jobs; recruitment; screening criteria;
- B59 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Other
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2012-11-11 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-11-11 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:12061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.