Are conventions solutions to uncertainty? contrasting visions of social coordination
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- John Latsis & Guillemette de Larquier & Franck Besis, 2010. "Are conventions solutions to uncertainty? contrasting visions of social coordination," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 535-558, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/982 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gaël Le Boulch & Michel Barabel & Olivier Meier, 2006. "Le Management Interculturel au sein du Groupe EADS," Post-Print halshs-00140247, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Géraldine Rieucau & Marie Salognon, 2012.
"When the first interaction matters: Recruitment in the French retailing,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
12061, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Géraldine Rieucau & Marie Salognon, 2012. "When the first interaction matters: Recruitment in the French retailing," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00825180, HAL.
- Géraldine Rieucau & Marie Salognon, 2012. "When the first interaction matters : Recruitment in the French retailing," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00747895, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00747895 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsuncertainty; game theory; conventions; coordination; économie des conventions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01278287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.