Disabilità, istruzione universitaria e lavoro. Un'analisi fuzzy sull'Ateneo di Modena e Reggio Emilia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sousa-Poza, Alfonso & Sousa-Poza, Andres A., 2000. "Well-being at work: a cross-national analysis of the levels and determinants of job satisfaction," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 517-538, November.
More about this item
Keywordsfuzzy; disabilità; istruzione; lavoro;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
- J81 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Working Conditions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:cappmo:0103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .