The recent reforms of the Italian personal income tax: distributive and efficiency effects
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Baldini Massimo & Pacifico Daniele, 2009. "The Recent reforms of the Italian Personal Income Tax: Distributive and Efficiency Effects," Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 191-218.
- Massimo Baldini & Daniele Pacifico, 2009. "The recent reforms of the Italian personal income tax: distributive and efficiency effects," Department of Economics 0611, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniela Del Boca & Daniela Vuri, 2005.
"Labor Supply and Child Care Costs: The Effect of Rationing,"
Labor and Demography
- Del Boca, Daniela & Vuri, Daniela, 2005. "Labor Supply and Child Care Costs: The Effect of Rationing," IZA Discussion Papers 1779, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Claudio De Vincenti & Ruggero Paladini & Corrado Pollastri, 2005. "For a Welfare-Oriented Taxation Reform in Italy," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 64(2-3), pages 189-213, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flaviana Palmisano & Dirk Van de gaer, 2016.
"History-dependent growth incidence: a characterization and an application to the economic crisis in Italy,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 68(2), pages 585-603.
- Flaviana Palmisano & Dirk Van de gaer, 2013. "History dependent growth incidence: A characterisation and an application to the economic crisis in Italy," Working Papers 314, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Flaviana Palmisano & Dirk Van de gaer, 2013. "History dependent growth incidence: a characterization and an application to the economic crisis in Italy," SERIES 0045, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Mar 2013.
- Daniele Pacifico, 2013.
"On the role of unobserved preference heterogeneity in discrete choice models of labour supply,"
Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 929-963, October.
- Daniele Pacifico, 2010. "On the role of unobserved preference heterogeneity in discrete choice models of labour supply," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0071, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Bessho, Shun-ichiro & Hayashi, Masayoshi, 2014.
"Intensive margins, extensive margins, and spousal allowances in the Japanese system of personal income taxes: A discrete choice analysis,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 162-178.
- Shun-ichiro Bessho & Masayoshi Hayashi, 2013. "Intensive Margins, Extensive Margins, and Spousal Allowances in the Japanes e System of Personal Income Taxes: A Discrete Choice Analysis," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-912, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Shun-ichiro Bessho & Masayoshi Hayashi, 2015. "Should the Japanese tax system be more progressive? An evaluation using the simulated SMCFs based on the discrete choice model of labor supply," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 22(1), pages 144-175, February.
- Pacifico, Daniele, 2009. "Modelling Unobserved Heterogeneity in Discrete Choice Models of Labour Supply," MPRA Paper 19030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- CPB Netherlands & CAPP, 2013. "Study on the Impacts of Fiscal Devaluation," Taxation Papers 36, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Shun-ichiro Bessho & Masayoshi Hayashi, 2011.
"Should Japanese Tax System Be More Progressive?,"
Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series
gd10-181, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Shun-ichiro Bessho & Masayoshi Hayashi, 2012. "Should the Japanese Tax System Be More Progressive? An Evaluation Using Simulated SMCFs Based on the Discrete Choice Model of Labor Supply," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-848, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Figari, Francesco, 2011. "From housewives to independent earners: can the tax system help Italian women to work?," ISER Working Paper Series 2011-15, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Daniele Pacifico, 2014. "On the role of unobserved preference Heterogeneity in discrete choice Models of labour supply," Working Papers 6, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
More about this item
Keywordsmicrosimulation; labour supply; income distribution; income tax;
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:cappmo:0066. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .