Faces of Joblessness in Italy: A People-Centred Perspective on Employment Barriers and Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Card, David & Kluve, Jochen & Weber, Andrea, 2015.
"What works? A meta analysis of recent active labor market program evaluations,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
572, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Card, David & Kluve, Jochen & Weber, Andrea, 2015. "What Works? A Meta Analysis of Recent Active Labor Market Program Evaluations," IZA Discussion Papers 9236, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Card & Jochen Kluve & Andrea Weber, 2015. "What Works? A Meta Analysis of Recent Active Labor Market Program Evaluations," NBER Working Papers 21431, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Massimo Baldini & Daniele Pacifico, 2009.
"The Recent reforms of the Italian Personal Income Tax: Distributive and Efficiency Effects,"
Rivista italiana degli economisti,
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 191-218.
- Massimo Baldini & Daniele Pacifico, 2009. "The recent reforms of the Italian personal income tax: distributive and efficiency effects," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0066, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Massimo Baldini & Daniele Pacifico, 2009. "The recent reforms of the Italian personal income tax: distributive and efficiency effects," Department of Economics 0611, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Colonna, Fabrizio & Marcassa, Stefania, 2012.
"Taxation and Labor Force Participation: The Case of Italy,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb)
- Fabrizio Colonna & Stefania Marcassa, 2013. "Taxation and Labor Force Participation: The Case of Italy," Working Papers hal-00869315, HAL.
- Fabrizio Colonna & Stefania Marcassa, 2013. "Taxation and labor force participation: the case of Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 191, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Boone, Jan & van Ours, Jan C, 2004. "Effective Active Labour Market Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 4707, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniela Del Boca & Daniela Vuri, 2007.
"The mismatch between employment and child care in Italy: the impact of rationing,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 20(4), pages 805-832, October.
- Daniela Del Boca & Daniela Vuri, 2006. "The Mismatch between Employment and Child Care in Italy: the Impact of Rationing," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 31, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Daniela Del Boca & Daniela Vuri, 2006. "The Mismatch between Employment and Child Care in Italy: the Impact of Rationing," CHILD Working Papers wp08_06, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Rodrigo Fernandez & Herwig Immervoll & Daniele Pacifico & Céline Thévenot, 2016.
"Faces of Joblessness: Characterising Employment Barriers to Inform Policy,"
OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers
192, OECD Publishing.
- Fernandez, Rodrigo & Immervoll, Herwig & Pacifico, Daniele & Thévenot, Céline, 2016. "Faces of Joblessness: Characterising Employment Barriers to Inform Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 9954, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsemployment barriers; profiling; activation; policy coordination;
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- J8 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp11768. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.