Models With Two Or More Public Goods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. C. Cornes & A. G. Schweinberger, 1996.
"Free Riding and the Inefficiency of the Private Production of Pure Public Goods,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(1), pages 70-91, February.
- Schweinberger, Albert G. & Cornes, Richard, 1993. "Free riding and the inefficiency of the private production of pure public goods," Discussion Papers, Series II 201, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Kemp, Murray C., 1984. "A note of the theory of international transfers," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(2-3), pages 259-262.
- Bergstrom, Theodore & Blume, Lawrence & Varian, Hal, 1986. "On the private provision of public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 25-49, February.
- Cornes, Richard & Sandler, Todd, 1985. "The Simple Analytics of Pure Public Good Provision," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 52(205), pages 103-116, February.
- Kanbur, S. M. R. & Myles, G. D., 1992. "Policy choice and political constraints," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-29, February.
- Campbell, Donald E. & Truchon, Michel, 1988. "Boundary optima and the theory of public goods supply," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 241-249, March.
- Myles,Gareth D., 1995. "Public Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521497695, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rob Moir, 2004. "Lotteries as a funding tool for financing public goods," CEEL Working Papers 0401, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Toshihiro Ihori & Martin McGuireb, 2008. "National Adversity: Managing Insurance and Protection," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-554, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Boadway, Robin & Song, Zhen & Tremblay, Jean-Francois, 2007.
"Commitment and matching contributions to public goods,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(9), pages 1664-1683, September.
- Robin Boadway & Zhen Song & Jean-Francois Tremblay, 2006. "Commitment and Matching Contributions to Public Goods," Working Papers 1067, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Anil Markandya & Dirk T.G. Rübbelke, 2012.
"Impure public technologies and environmental policy,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(2), pages 128-143, May.
- Dirk T.G. Rübbelke & Anil Markandya, 2008. "Impure Public Technologies and Environmental Policy," Working Papers 2008.76, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Suman Ghosh & Alexander Karaivanov & Mandar Oak, 2007. "A Case for Bundling Public Goods Contributions," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 9(3), pages 425-449, June.
- Kung, Fan-chin, 2008. "Voluntary contributions to multiple public goods in a production economy with widespread externalities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(12), pages 1364-1378, December.
- Karen Pittel & Dirk T.G. Rübbelke, 2004.
"Private Provision of Public Goods : Incentives for Donations,"
CER-ETH Economics working paper series
04/34, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Pittel, Karen & Rübbelke, Dirk T. G., 2006. "Private provision of public goods: Incentives for donations," Munich Reprints in Economics 19352, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic goods; Neutrality; Constrained Pareto efficiency;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:896. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dandapani Lokanathan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demelau.html .