On the Private Provision of Two or More Public Goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. C. Cornes & A. G. Schweinberger, 1996.
"Free Riding and the Inefficiency of the Private Production of Pure Public Goods,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(1), pages 70-91, February.
- Schweinberger, Albert G. & Cornes, Richard, 1993. "Free riding and the inefficiency of the private production of pure public goods," Discussion Papers, Series II 201, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Kemp, Murray C., 1984. "A note of the theory of international transfers," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(2-3), pages 259-262.
- Bergstrom, Theodore & Blume, Lawrence & Varian, Hal, 1986. "On the private provision of public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 25-49, February.
- Cornes, Richard & Sandler, Todd, 1985. "The Simple Analytics of Pure Public Good Provision," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 52(205), pages 103-116, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emilson C.D. Silva, 2016. "Decentralized Leadership," CESifo Working Paper Series 6064, CESifo Group Munich.
- Faias, Marta & Moreno, Emma & Wooders, Myrna, 2009.
"A Strategic market game approach for the private provision of public goods,"
37777, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Mar 2012.
- Marta Faias & Emma Moreno-GarcÃa & Myrna Wooders, 2012. "A strategic market game approach for the private provision of public goods," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 12-00001, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- JoÃ£o Ricardo Faria & Emilson C.D. Silva, 2017. "Optimal Timing in Rotten Kid Families," CESifo Working Paper Series 6333, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kesternich, Martin & Goeschl, Timo & Lohse, Johannes & Römer, Daniel & Reif, Christiane, 2016. "An online experiment on cooperation and groupishness across urban districts," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145848, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Richard Cornes & Jun-ichi Itaya & Aiko Tanaka, 2012.
"Private provision of public goods between families,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(4), pages 1451-1480, October.
- CORNES, Richard & ITAYA, Jun-ichi & TANAKA, Aiko, 2007. "Private Provision of Public Goods between Families," Discussion paper series. A 194, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Richard Cornes & Jun-ichi Itaya & Aiko Tanaka, 2011. "Private Provision of Public Goods between Families," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-542, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Itaya, Jun-ichi & Mizushima, Atsue, 2016.
"Should income inequality be praised? Multiple public goods provision, income distribution, and social welfare,"
Discussion paper series. A
298, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Jun-ichi Itaya & Atsue Mizushima, 2016. "Should Income Inequality be Praised? Multiple Public Goods Provision, Income Distribution and Social Welfare," CESifo Working Paper Series 6215, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tatsuyoshi Miyakoshi & Laixun Zhao, 2012. "Multi-National Public Goods Provision under Multilateral Income Transfers & Productivity Differences," Discussion Paper Series DP2012-19, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Faias, Marta & Moreno-García, Emma & Wooders, Myrna, 2015. "On neutrality with multiple private and public goods," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 103-106.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jpbect:v:12:y:2010:i:2:p:363-385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/apettea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.