Ownership biases and FDI in China: two provinces
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo Hausmann & Lant Pritchett & Dani Rodrik, 2005.
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 303-329, December.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Pritchett, Lant & Rodrik, Dani, 2004. "Growth Accelerations," Working Paper Series rwp04-030, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Lant Pritchett & Dani Rodrik, 2004. "Growth Accelerations," NBER Working Papers 10566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Pritchett, Lant & Rodrik, Dani, 2004. "Growth Accelerations," CEPR Discussion Papers 4538, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lecraw, Donald J, 1977. "Direct Investment by Firms from Less Developed Countries," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 442-457, November.
- Brandt, Loren & Li, Hongbin, 2003.
"Bank discrimination in transition economies: ideology, information, or incentives?,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 387-413, September.
- Loren Brandt & Hongbin Li, 2002. "Bank Discrimination in Transition Economies: Ideology, Information or Incentives?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 517, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Park, Albert & Shen, Minggao, 2003.
"Joint liability lending and the rise and fall of China's township and village enterprises,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 497-531, August.
- Albert Park & Minggao Shen, 2001. "Joint Liability Lending and the Rise and Fall of China's Township and Village Enterprises," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 462, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Chong-En Bai & David D. Li & Yingyi Qian & Yijiang Wang, 1999.
"Anonymous Banking and Financial Repression: How Does China's Reform Limit Government Predation without Reducing Its Revenue?,"
99014, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Bai, Chong-En & Li, David Daokui & Qian, Yingyi & Wang, Yijiang, 1999. "Anonymous Banking and Financial Repression: How Does China's Reform Limit Government Predation without Reducing Its Revenue?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2221, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Huang, Yasheng, 2003. "One country, two systems: Foreign-invested enterprises and domestic firms in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 404-416.
More about this item
KeywordsOwnership Biases; FDI; China;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-07-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2005-07-11 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2005-07-11 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:sloanp:18074. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssmitus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.