One country, two systems: Foreign-invested enterprises and domestic firms in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Shapiro & Yao Tang & Cathy Xuejing, 2007. "Mode of Entry and the Regional Distribution of Foreign Direct Investment in China," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 261-277.
- Huang, Yasheng, 2005. "Ownership biases and FDI in China: two provinces," Working papers 4537-04, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Wei Huang, 2016. "Tunneling through related-party loan guarantees: evidence from a quasi-experiment in China," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 857-884, October.
- Sumei Tang & E. A. Selvanathan & S. Selvanathan, 2008.
"Foreign Direct Investment, Domestic Investment and Economic Growth in China: A Time Series Analysis,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(10), pages 1292-1309, October.
- Tang, Sumei & Selvanathan, E.A. & Selvanathan, S., 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment, Domestic Investment, and Economic Growth in China: A Time Series Analysis," WIDER Working Paper Series 019, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Linda Yueh, 2010. "Thirty years of legal and economic reform in China: growth, institutions, and laws," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 117-132.
- A. Yasemin Yalta, 2011. "New Evidence on FDI-Led Growth: The Case of China," Working Papers 1107, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Chen, George S. & Yao, Yao & Malizard, Julien, 2017. "Does foreign direct investment crowd in or crowd out private domestic investment in China? The effect of entry mode," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 409-419.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:89:y:2018:i:c:p:187-200 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yalta, A. Yasemin, 2013. "Revisiting the FDI-led growth Hypothesis: The case of China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 335-343.
- Zhu, Tianbiao, 2006. "Rethinking Import-substituting Industrialization: Development Strategies and Institutions in Taiwan and China," WIDER Working Paper Series 076, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Liu, Yi & Li, Xue & Lahiri, Sajal, 2016. "Determinants of privatization in China: The role of the presence of foreign firms," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 196-221.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:14:y:2003:i:4:p:404-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.