Report NEP-DEV-2005-07-11This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Areendam Chanda & Carl-Johan Dalgaard, 2005. "Dual Economies and International Total Factor Productivity Differences," Departmental Working Papers 2005-11, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Huang, Yasheng, 2005. "Ownership biases and FDI in China: two provinces," Working papers 4537-04, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Ana Margarida Oliveira Brochado & Francisco Vitorino Martins, 2005. "Democracy and Economic Development: a Fuzzy Classification Approach," FEP Working Papers 180, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- David E. Giles & Chad N. Stroomer, 2005. "Does Trade Openness Affect the Speed of Output Convergence? Some Empirical Evidence," Econometrics Working Papers 0509, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Carsten A. Holz, 2005. "China’s Economic Growth 1978-2025: What We Know Today about China’s Economic Growth Tomorrow," Development and Comp Systems 0507001, EconWPA.
- Moshe Hazan & Binyamin Berdugo, 2005. "Child Labor, Fertility and Economic Growth," Development and Comp Systems 0507002, EconWPA.
- Timothy Halliday, 2005. "Migration, Risk and Liquidity Constraints in El Salvador," Working Papers 200511, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics, revised 28 Mar 2006.
- Jonathan Conning & Christopher Udry, 2005. "Rural Financial Markets in Developing Countries," Working Papers 914, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart & Emma Samman, 2005. "Human Development: Beyond the HDI," Working Papers 916, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- John W. Dawson, 2003. "Regulation, Investment, and Growth Across Countries," Working Papers 03-10, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University, revised 2006.
- John W. Dawson, 2005. "Regulation and the Macroeconomy," Working Papers 05-16, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Akiomi Kitagawa & Ryo Horii & Koichi Futagami, 2003. "Availability of Higher Education and Long-Term Economic Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 03-14, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).