Report NEP-SEA-2005-07-11This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200570 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tsutomu Miyagawa & Yukie Sakuragawa & Miho Takizawa, 2005. "Productivity and the Business Cycle in Japan -Evidence from Japanese Industry Data -," Discussion papers 05022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- W. G. Huff, 2003. "Currency Boards and Chinese Banking Development in pre-World War II Southeast Asia: Malaya and the Philippines," Working Papers 2003_2, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Kiyokawa, Yukihiko & Oba, Hiroyuki & Verma, P.C., 2005. "Management Transfer and Job Consciousness in Indo-Japanese Joint Ventures: Has "Japanese Style Management" Been Successfully Accepted in India?," Discussion Paper Series a464, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Huang, Yasheng, 2005. "Ownership biases and FDI in China: two provinces," Working papers 4537-04, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Item repec:tky:fseres:2005cj134 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carsten A. Holz, 2005. "China’s Economic Growth 1978-2025: What We Know Today about China’s Economic Growth Tomorrow," Development and Comp Systems 0507001, EconWPA.
- Hirofumi Uchida & Yoshiro Tsutsui, 2002. "Has Competition in the Japanese Banking Sector Improved?," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 02-09-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Sep 2003.
- Akiomi Kitagawa & Ryo Horii & Koichi Futagami, 2003. "Availability of Higher Education and Long-Term Economic Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 03-14, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Ippei Fujiwara, 2003. "Is There a Direct Effect of Money?: Money's Role in an Estimated Monetary Business Cycle Model of the Japanese Economy," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 03-15, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).