%CEM: A SAS Macro to Perform Coarsened Exact Matching
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Camillo, Furio & D'Attoma, Ida, 2012. "%GI: A SAS Macro for Measuring and Testing Global Imbalance of Covariates within Subgroups," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 51(c01).
- Giuseppe Porro & Stefano Maria Iacus, 2009.
"Random Recursive Partitioning: a matching method for the estimation of the average treatment effect,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(1), pages 163-185.
- Stefano Iacus & Giuseppe Porro, 2006. "Random recursive partitioning: a matching method for the estimation of the average treatment effect," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1018, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Iacus, Stefano & King, Gary & Porro, Giuseppe, 2009. "cem: Software for Coarsened Exact Matching," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 30(i09).
- Iacus, Stefano M. & King, Gary & Porro, Giuseppe, 2011.
"Multivariate Matching Methods That Are Monotonic Imbalance Bounding,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 106(493), pages 345-361.
- Stefano Iacus & Gary King & Giuseppe Porro, 2009. "Multivariate Matching Methods That are Monotonic Imbalance Bounding," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1089, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Verzillo & A. Santoro & M. Mezzanzanica, 2017. "Family splitting versus joint taxation: a case-study," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 34(2), pages 337-354, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Cerqua, Augusto & Urwin, Peter & Thomson, Dave & Bibby, David, 2020. "Evaluation of education and training impacts for the unemployed: Challenges of new data," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C).
- Lanahan, Lauren & Joshi, Amol M. & Johnson, Evan, 2021. "Do public R&D subsidies produce jobs? Evidence from the SBIR/STTR program," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(7).
- Patricio Aroca & Juan Gabriel Brida & Juan Sebastián Pereyra & Serena Volo, 2014. "Tourism statistics: correcting data inadequacy using coarsened exact matching," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS22, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Gaurav Datt & Leah Uhe, 2014. "A little help may be no help at all: child labor and scholarships in Nepal," Monash Economics Working Papers 50-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Mathieu Bunel & Yannick L'Horty, 2012.
"The Effects of Reduced Social Security Contributions on Employment: An Evaluation of the 2003 French Reform,"
Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 33(3), pages 371-398, September.
- Matthieu Bunel & Yannick L'Horty, 2012. "The Effects of Reduced Social Security Contributions on Employment: an Evaluation of the 2003 French Reform," TEPP Working Paper 2012-12, TEPP.
- Mathieu Bunel & Yannick l'Horty, 2012. "The Effects of Reduced Social Security Contributions on Employment: an Evaluation of the 2003 French Reform," Working Papers halshs-00856211, HAL.
- Lauren Lanahan & Daniel Armanios, 2018. "Does More Certification Always Benefit a Venture?," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(5), pages 931-947, October.
- Sara Pavone & Elena Ragazzi & Lisa Sella, 2015. "Sostenere le imprese agro-industriali in Piemonte: un’analisi controfattuale," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(3 Suppl.), pages 129-143.
- Massimo Baldini & Giovanni Gallo & Costanza Torricelli, 2020. "The scars of scarcity in the short run: an empirical investigation across Europe," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 37(3), pages 1033-1069, October.
- Patrik Gustavsson Tingvall & Josefin Videnord, 2020. "Regional differences in effects of publicly sponsored R&D grants on SME performance," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 951-969, April.
- Brucal, Arlan & Javorcik, Beata & Love, Inessa, 2019.
"Good for the environment, good for business: Foreign acquisitions and energy intensity,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(C).
- Brucal, Arlan & Javorcik, Beata & Love, Inessa, 2019. "Good for the environment, good for business: foreign acquisitions and energy intensity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 101090, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Brucal, Arlan & Javorcik, Beata & Love, Inessa, 2019. "Good for the Environment, Good for Business: Foreign Acquisitions and Energy Intensity," CEPR Discussion Papers 13810, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Khanna, Rajat, 2021. "Aftermath of a tragedy: A star's death and coauthors’ subsequent productivity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(2).
- Capuano, Stella & Hauptmann, Andreas & Schmerer, Hans-Jörg, 2020. "Trade and unions: Does size matter?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 66-75.
- de Rassenfosse, Gaétan & Palangkaraya, Alfons & Webster, Elizabeth, 2016.
"Why do patents facilitate trade in technology? Testing the disclosure and appropriation effects,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 1326-1336.
- Gaetan de Rassenfosse & Alfons Palangkaraya & Elizabeth Webster, 2016. "Why do patents facilitate trade in technology? Testing the disclosure and appropriation effects," Working Papers 2, Chair of Innovation and IP Policy.
- Leduc, Elisabeth & Tojerow, Ilan, 2020. "Subsidizing Domestic Services as a Tool to Fight Unemployment: Effectiveness and Hidden Costs," IZA Discussion Papers 13544, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Datta, Nirupam, 2015. "Evaluating Impacts of Watershed Development Program on Agricultural Productivity, Income, and Livelihood in Bhalki Watershed of Bardhaman District, West Bengal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 443-456.
- Niyazi Taneri & Arnoud De Meyer, 2017. "Contract Theory: Impact on Biopharmaceutical Alliance Structure and Performance," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 19(3), pages 453-471, July.
- Patrick, Carlianne & Mothorpe, Christopher, 2017. "Demand for new cities: Property value capitalization of municipal incorporation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 78-89.
- Teruel Carrizosa, Mercedes & Coad, Alexander & Domnick, Clemens & Flachenecker, Florian & Harasztosi, Péter & Janiri, Mario Lorenzo & Pál, Rozália, 2021. "The birth of new high growth enterprises: Internationalisation through new digital technologies," EIB Working Papers 2021/02, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Yiwei Qian & Rodolfo M. Nayga & Michael R. Thomsen & Heather L. Rouse, 2016.
"The Effect of the Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program on Childhood Obesity,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 260-275.
- Qian, Yiwei & Nayga, Rodolfo M. Jr. & Thomsen, Michael R. & Rouse, Heather, 2013. "The Effect of the Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program on Childhood Obesity," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150778, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik & Videnord, Josefin, 2017. "Regional Effects of Publicly Sponsored R&D Grants on SME Performance," Ratio Working Papers 289, The Ratio Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsCoarsened Exact Matching; Causal Inference; SAS; SAS/IML;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2015-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: DEMM Working Papers The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask DEMM Working Papers to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.