Multivariate Matching Methods That are Monotonic Imbalance Bounding
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Iacus, Stefano M. & King, Gary & Porro, Giuseppe, 2011. "Multivariate Matching Methods That Are Monotonic Imbalance Bounding," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 106(493), pages 345-361.
- Stefano Maria IACUS & Gary KING & Giuseppe PORRO, 2009. "Multivariate matching methods that are monotonic imbalance bounding," Departmental Working Papers 2009-51, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe Porro & Stefano Maria Iacus, 2009.
"Random Recursive Partitioning: a matching method for the estimation of the average treatment effect,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(1), pages 163-185.
- Stefano Iacus & Giuseppe Porro, 2006. "Random recursive partitioning: a matching method for the estimation of the average treatment effect," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1018, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Keisuke Hirano & Guido W. Imbens & Geert Ridder, 2003.
"Efficient Estimation of Average Treatment Effects Using the Estimated Propensity Score,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(4), pages 1161-1189, July.
- Keisuke Hirano & Guido W. Imbens & Geert Ridder, 2000. "Efficient Estimation of Average Treatment Effects Using the Estimated Propensity Score," NBER Technical Working Papers 0251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido Imbens, 2000. "Efficient Estimation of Average Treatment Effects Using the Estimated Propensity Score," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1166, Econometric Society.
- Ho, Daniel E. & Imai, Kosuke & King, Gary & Stuart, Elizabeth A., 2007. "Matching as Nonparametric Preprocessing for Reducing Model Dependence in Parametric Causal Inference," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 199-236, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Yount, Kathryn M. & Cheong, Yuk Fai & Khan, Zara & Miedema, Stephanie S. & Naved, Ruchira T., 2021. "Women's participation in microfinance: Effects on Women's agency, exposure to partner violence, and mental health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 270(C).
- Tymon Słoczyński, 2015.
"The Oaxaca–Blinder Unexplained Component as a Treatment Effects Estimator,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 77(4), pages 588-604, August.
- Tymon Sloczynski, 2012. "The Oaxaca-Blinder unexplained component as a treatment effects estimator," Working Papers 61, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Słoczyński, Tymon, 2013. "The Oaxaca–Blinder Unexplained Component as a Treatment Effects Estimator," MPRA Paper 50660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Solomon Asfaw & Silvio Daidone & Benjamin Davis & Josh Dewbre & Alessandro Romeo & Paul Winters & Katia Covarrubias & Habiba Djebbari, 2012. "Analytical Framework for Evaluating the Productive Impact of Cash Transfer Programmes on Household Behaviour – Methodological Guidelines for the From Protection to Production Project," Working Papers 101, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Anjani Kumar & Vinay K. Sonkar & K. S. Aditya, 2023. "Assessing the Impact of Lending Through Kisan Credit Cards in Rural India: Evidence from Eastern India," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 35(3), pages 602-622, June.
- Srinivasa, Aditya Korekallu & Praveen, K.V. & Subash, S.P. & Nithyashree, ML & Jha, Girish Kumar, 2021. "Does a Farmer’s Knowledge of Minimum Support Price (MSP) Affect the Farm-Gate Price? Evidence from India," 2021 Conference, August 17-31, 2021, Virtual 315205, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ana L. De La O & Daniel Rubenson, 2010. "Strategies for Dealing with the Problem of Non-overlapping Units of Assignment and Outcome Measurement in Field Experiments," The ANNALS of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, , vol. 628(1), pages 189-199, March.
- Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny, 2013. "The performance of estimators based on the propensity score," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 1-21.
- Matthew Blackwell & Stefano Iacus & Gary King & Giuseppe Porro, 2009. "cem: Coarsened exact matching in Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 9(4), pages 524-546, December.
- Robert J. R. Elliott & Liza Jabbour & Liyun Zhang, 2016.
"Firm productivity and importing: Evidence from Chinese manufacturing firms,"
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 49(3), pages 1086-1124, August.
- Robert J. R. Elliott & Liza Jabbour & Liyun Zhang, 2016. "Firm productivity and importing: Evidence from Chinese manufacturing firms," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 49(3), pages 1086-1124, August.
- Michael Lechner & Anthony Strittmatter, 2019.
"Practical procedures to deal with common support problems in matching estimation,"
Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 193-207, February.
- Lechner, Michael & Strittmatter, Anthony, 2014. "Practical Procedures to Deal with Common Support Problems in Matching Estimation," Economics Working Paper Series 1410, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Lechner, Michael & Strittmatter, Anthony, 2017. "Practical Procedures to Deal with Common Support Problems in Matching Estimation," IZA Discussion Papers 10532, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nancy Nicosia & John M. MacDonald & Rosalie Liccardo Pacula, 2012. "Does Mandatory Diversion to Drug Treatment Eliminate Racial Disparities in the Incarceration of Drug Offenders? An Examination of California's Proposition 36," NBER Working Papers 18518, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Siddique Abu Bakkar, 2020. "Identity-based Earning Discrimination among Chinese People," IZA Journal of Development and Migration, Sciendo & Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 11(1), pages 1-42, January.
- Hugo Bodory & Lorenzo Camponovo & Martin Huber & Michael Lechner, 2020.
"The Finite Sample Performance of Inference Methods for Propensity Score Matching and Weighting Estimators,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 183-200, January.
- Bodory, Hugo & Camponovo, Lorenzo & Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael, 2016. "The finite sample performance of inference methods for propensity score matching and weighting estimators," Economics Working Paper Series 1604, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Bodory, Hugo & Camponovo, Lorenzo & Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael, 2016. "The Finite Sample Performance of Inference Methods for Propensity Score Matching and Weighting Estimators," IZA Discussion Papers 9706, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bodory, Hugo & Huber, Martin & Camponovo, Lorenzo & Lechner, Michael, 2016. "The finite sample performance of inference methods for propensity score matching and weighting estimators," FSES Working Papers 466, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Ferraro, Paul J. & Miranda, Juan José, 2014. "The performance of non-experimental designs in the evaluation of environmental programs: A design-replication study using a large-scale randomized experiment as a benchmark," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 107(PA), pages 344-365.
- Kevin P. Josey & Elizabeth Juarez‐Colunga & Fan Yang & Debashis Ghosh, 2021. "A framework for covariate balance using Bregman distances," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 48(3), pages 790-816, September.
- Iacus, Stefano & Porro, Giuseppe, 2008. "Invariant and Metric Free Proximities for Data Matching: An R Package," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 25(i11).
- Steven Lehrer & Gregory Kordas, 2013.
"Matching using semiparametric propensity scores,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 13-45, February.
- Steven Lehrer & Gregory Kordas, 2004. "Matching using Semiparametric Propensity Scores," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 441, Econometric Society.
- Fredrik Savje, 2019. "On the inconsistency of matching without replacement," Papers 1907.07288, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2021.
- Jones A.M & Rice N, 2009. "Econometric Evaluation of Health Policies," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/09, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Strumpf, Erin & Ammi, Mehdi & Diop, Mamadou & Fiset-Laniel, Julie & Tousignant, Pierre, 2017. "The impact of team-based primary care on health care services utilization and costs: Quebec’s family medicine groups," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 76-94.
More about this item
Keywordscausal inference; treatment effect; matching;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bep:unimip:unimi-1089. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christopher F. Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.