Discriminatory procurement policy with cash limits can lower imports: an example
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McAfee, R. Preston & McMillan, John, 1989. "Government procurement and international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 291-308, May.
- Cooper,Russell, 1999. "Coordination Games," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521578967, December.
- Miyagiwa, Kaz, 1991. "Oligopoly and Discriminatory Government Procurement Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1320-1328, December.
- Russell Cooper & Andrew John, 1988.
"Coordinating Coordination Failures in Keynesian Models,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 103(3), pages 441-463.
- Russell Cooper & John Andrew, 1985. "Coordinating Coordination Failures in Keynesian Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 745R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 1985.
- Holmlund, Bertil, 1997. "Macroeconomic Implications of Cash Limits in the Public Sector," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(253), pages 49-62, February.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Geanakoplos, John D & Klemperer, Paul D, 1985. "Multimarket Oligopoly: Strategic Substitutes and Complements," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(3), pages 488-511, June.
- C. Monica Capra & Charles A. Holt, 1999. "Coordination," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 630-636, January.
- Manning, Alan, 1990. "Imperfect Competition, Multiple Equilibria and Unemployment Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(400), pages 151-162, Supplemen.
- Santoni, Michele, 1996.
"Union-Oligopoly Sequential Bargaining: Trade and Industrial Policies,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 48(4), pages 640-663, October.
- Michele Santoni, "undated". "Union-Oligopoly Sequential Bargaining: Trade and Industrial Policies," Discussion Papers 94/24, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Dixon, Huw David & Rankin, Neil, 1994.
"Imperfect Competition and Macroeconomics: A Survey,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 171-199, April.
- Dixon, Huw & Rankin, Neil, 1991. "Imperfect Competition And Macroeconomics: A Survey," Economic Research Papers 268507, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Dixon, Huw David & Rankin, Neil, 1992. "Imperfect Competition and Macroeconomics: A Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 636, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dixon, H. & Rankin, N., 1991. "Imperfect Competition and Macroeconomics: a Survey," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 387, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1986. "Comparative Statics for Oligopoly," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 27(1), pages 107-122, February.
- Hooker, Mark A & Knetter, Michael M, 1997. "The Effects of Military Spending on Economic Activity: Evidence from State Procurement Spending," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(3), pages 400-421, August.
- De Fraja, Gianni & Hartley, Keith, 1996. "Defence Procurement: Theory and UK Policy," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(4), pages 70-88, Winter.
- Rankin, Neil, 1995. "Money in Hart's model of imperfect competition," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 557-575, September.
More about this item
KeywordsDiscriminatory government procurement policy; Cash limits; Coordination failures.;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- H57 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Procurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-10-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2001-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.