Employment, Technology and Institutions in the Process of Structural Change. A History of Economic Thought Perspective
The present issue of the Working Papers series of the Dipartimento di Economia Politica at Milano- Bicocca reproduces the contributions presented at the mid-year ESHET Conference which took place at the Universities of Pavia and Milano-Bicocca on 16 and 17 November 2001. The program was arranged jointly by Gianni Vaggi and Pier Luigi Porta and the Conference was jointly organised by ESHET with the Department of Political Economy and Quantitative Methods of the University of Pavia and the Department of Political Economy of the University of Milano-Bicocca. The idea around which the Conference was built referred basically to Luigi Pasinetti’s conception of structural change and structural dynamics in a history-of-thought perspective. Luigi Pasinetti, Eshet’s first President, opened the Conference at the University of Pavia. The program included two sessions taking half a day each: the opening session was in Pavia on 16 November 2001 and the final session in Milan the 17 November. Luigi Pasinetti chaired the session held at the University of Pavia and Andrew Skinner was the chairman in Milan.
|Date of creation:||Jul 2002|
|Date of revision:||Jul 2002|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +39 02 6448 3089
Fax: +39 02 6448 3085
Web page: http://dipeco.economia.unimib.it
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aumann, Robert & Brandenburger, Adam, 1995. "Epistemic Conditions for Nash Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(5), pages 1161-80, September.
- Aumann, Robert J., 1996. "Reply to Binmore," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 138-146, November.
- Roth, Alvin E, 1980. "Values for Games without Sidepayments: Some Difficulties with Current Concepts," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(2), pages 457-65, March.
- KOHLBERG, Elon & MERTENS, Jean-François, .
"On the strategic stability of equilibria,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-716, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- John C. Harsanyi & Reinhard Selten, 1988. "A General Theory of Equilibrium Selection in Games," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262582384, June.
- Robert J. Aumann, 1999. "Interactive epistemology I: Knowledge," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 263-300.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Robert J. Aumann, 1999. "Interactive epistemology II: Probability," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 301-314.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mib:wpaper:51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roberto Reale)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.