Problematic Post-Landing Interprovincial Migration of the Immigrants in Canada: From 1980-83 through 1992-95
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Massey, Douglas S. & Taylor, J. Edward (ed.), 2004. "International Migration: Prospects and Policies in a Global Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199269006.
- Atsushi Otomo & Kao-Lee Liaw, 2003. "An Invitation to Multivariate Analysis: An Example About the Effect of Educational Attainment on Migration Propensities in Japan," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 113, McMaster University.
- Atsushi Otomo & Kao-Lee Liaw, 2003. "An Invitation to Multivariate Analysis: An Example About the Effect of Educational Attainment on Migration Propensities in Japan," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 388, McMaster University.
More about this item
Keywordspost-landing migration; immigrants; Canada; immigration class;
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:qseprr:417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .