International Migration: Prospects and Policies in a Global Market
- Massey, Douglas S.(Professor of Sociology and Public Policy at the Woodrow Wilson School of Public Policy and International Affairs, Princeton University)Taylor, J. Edward(Professor of Agricultural and Resource Economics at the University of California, Davis)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kao-Lee Liaw & Lei Xu, 2007. "Problematic Post-Landing Interprovincial Migration of the Immigrants in Canada: From 1980-83 through 1992-95," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 194, McMaster University.
- Kao-Lee Liaw & Lei Xu, 2007. "Problematic Post-Landing Interprovincial Migration of the Immigrants in Canada: From 1980-83 through 1992-95," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 417, McMaster University.
- Ralph Hippe & Maciej Jakubowski, 2018. "Immigrant background and expected early school leaving in Europe: evidence from PISA," JRC Working Papers JRC109065, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Lifshits, Marina, 2009. "Analysis of Net Migration Factors as the Basis for an Optimal Migration Policy," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 16(4), pages 85-115.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199269006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.