An Invitation to Multivariate Analysis: An Example About the Effect of Educational Attainment on Migration Propensities in Japan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kao-Lee Liaw & Lei Xu, 2007. "Problematic Post-Landing Interprovincial Migration of the Immigrants in Canada: From 1980-83 through 1992-95," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 194, McMaster University.
- Kao-Lee Liaw & William Frey, 2008. "Choices of Metropolitan Destinations by the 1995-2000 New Immigrants Born in Mexico and India: Characterization and Multivariate Explanation," Working Papers 08-27, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Kao-Lee Liaw & Lei Xu, 2007. "Problematic Post-Landing Interprovincial Migration of the Immigrants in Canada: From 1980-83 through 1992-95," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 417, McMaster University.
More about this item
Keywordsmultivariate analysis; logistic model; odds ratios;
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-01-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:sedapp:113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .