The Role of Permanent Income and Family Structure in the Determination of Child Health in the Ontario Child Health Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Panis, Constantijn W. A. & Lillard, Lee A., 1994. "Health inputs and child mortality: Malaysia," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 455-489.
- Keeney,Ralph L. & Raiffa,Howard, 1993. "Decisions with Multiple Objectives," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521438834.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Torrance, George W., 1986. "Measurement of health state utilities for economic appraisal : A review," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-30, March.
- Currie, Janet, 1995. " Socio-Economic Status and Child Health: Does Public Health Insurance Narrow the Gap?," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(4), pages 603-620, December.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1985:75:12:1402-1407_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- D Feeny & G Torrance & C Goldsmith & W Furlong & M Boyle, 1994. "A Multi-attribute Approach to Population Health Status," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 1994-05, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lori Curtis & Shelley Phipps, 2001. "Social Transfers and the Health Status and Health-Care Utilization of Mothers in Norway and Canada," LIS Working papers 313, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Janet Currie & Mark Stabile, 2007. "Mental Health in Childhood and Human Capital," NBER Chapters,in: The Problems of Disadvantaged Youth: An Economic Perspective, pages 115-148 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yen-ju Lin & Bradley Chen & Tsai-Ching Liu & Chin-Shyan Chen, 2012. "The Impact of Family Structure on Utilization of Preventive Care Services among Children under National Health Insurance in Taiwan," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 453-463, December.
- Janet Currie & Mark Stabile, 2003. "Socioeconomic Status and Child Health: Why Is the Relationship Stronger for Older Children?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(5), pages 1813-1823, December.
- Peter Burton & Shelley Phipps & Lori Curtis, 2002.
"All in the Family: A Simultaneous Model of Parenting Style and Child Conduct,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 368-372, May.
- Burton, Peter & Curtis, Lori & Phipps , Shelley, 2005. "All in the Family: A Simultaneous Model of Parenting Style and Child Conduct," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2005261e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Ahmed, Nina, 2005. "Intergenerational Impact of Immigrants' Selection and Assimilation on Health Outcomes of Children," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2005247e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Thomas Crossley & Lori Curtis, 2003. "Child Poverty in Canada," Department of Economics Working Papers 2003-06, McMaster University.
- Lethbridge, Lynn & Phipps , Shelley, 2006. "Income and the Outcomes of Children," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2006281e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Janet Currie & Mark Stabile, 2002. "Socioeconomic Status and Health: Why is the Relationship Stronger for Older Children?," NBER Working Papers 9098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacob Nielsen Arendt, 2012. "The Demand for Health Care by the Poor under Universal Health Care Coverage," Journal of Human Capital, University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(4), pages 316-335.
- Shelley Phipps, "undated". "Economics and Well-Being of Canadian Children," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 35, McMaster University.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-02-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-1999-02-22 (Health Economics)
- NEP-PBE-1999-02-22 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:cilnwp:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .