The role of permanent income and family structure in the determination of child health in Canada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1985:75:12:1402-1407_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keeney,Ralph L. & Raiffa,Howard, 1993. "Decisions with Multiple Objectives," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521438834, May.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Torrance, George W., 1986. "Measurement of health state utilities for economic appraisal : A review," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-30, March.
- Garber, Alan M. & Phelps, Charles E., 1997. "Economic foundations of cost-effectiveness analysis," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-31, February.
- JoAnn Kingston-Riechers, 1998. "The Association Between the Frequency of Wife Assault and Marital Dissolution," Department of Economics Working Papers 1998-05, McMaster University.
- Ralph L. Keeney, 1976. "A Group Preference Axiomatization with Cardinal Utility," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(2), pages 140-145, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yen-ju Lin & Bradley Chen & Tsai-Ching Liu & Chin-Shyan Chen, 2012. "The Impact of Family Structure on Utilization of Preventive Care Services among Children under National Health Insurance in Taiwan," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 453-463, December.
- Janet Currie & Mark Stabile, 2003. "Socioeconomic Status and Child Health: Why Is the Relationship Stronger for Older Children?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(5), pages 1813-1823, December.
- Contoyannis, Paul & Li, Jinhu, 2011. "The evolution of health outcomes from childhood to adolescence," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 11-32, January.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Lori J. Curtis, 2006. "Child Poverty In Canada," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 52(2), pages 237-260, June.
- Weitoft, Gunilla Ringbäck & Hjern, Anders & Batljan, Ilija & Vinnerljung, Bo, 2008. "Health and social outcomes among children in low-income families and families receiving social assistance--A Swedish national cohort study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 14-30, January.
- Kelly Chen & Lars Osberg & Shelley Phipps, 2015.
"Inter-generational effects of disability benefits: evidence from Canadian social assistance programs,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 873-910, October.
- Chen, Kelly & Osberg, Lars & Phipps, Shelley, 2013. "Intergenerational Effects of Disability Benefits - Evidence from Canadian Social Assistance Programs," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2013-35, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 30 Jul 2013.
- Murasko, Jason E., 2008. "An evaluation of the age-profile in the relationship between household income and the health of children in the United States," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1489-1502, December.
- Luis Rajmil & Michael Herdman & Ulrike Ravens-Sieberer & Michael Erhart & Jordi Alonso, 2014. "Socioeconomic inequalities in mental health and health-related quality of life (HRQOL) in children and adolescents from 11 European countries," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 59(1), pages 95-105, February.
- Janet Currie & Mark Stabile, 2002. "Socioeconomic Status and Health: Why is the Relationship Stronger for Older Children?," NBER Working Papers 9098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacob Nielsen Arendt, 2012. "The Demand for Health Care by the Poor under Universal Health Care Coverage," Journal of Human Capital, University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(4), pages 316-335.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:10:y:2001:i:4:p:287-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .