Existence of an interim and ex-ante minimax point for an asymmetric information game
We introduce the notions of ex-ante and interim minimax point for an asymmetric information game and prove the existence of such points. Our new results include as a special case the theorem in (Aliprantis et al., 2009).
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Manchester M13 9PL|
Phone: (0)161 275 4868
Fax: (0)161 275 4812
Web page: http://www.socialsciences.manchester.ac.uk/subjects/economics/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marialaura Pesce & Nicholas C Yannelis, 2009.
"Existence of an interim and ex-ante minimax point for an asymmetric information game,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0922, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Pesce, Marialaura & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2010. "Existence of an interim and ex-ante minimax point for an asymmetric information game," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 4-6, July.
- Aliprantis, C.D. & Chakrabarti, S.K. & Topolyan, I., 2009. "A proof of the existence of the minimax point of a strategic game," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 261-263, December.
- Yannelis, Nicholas C, 1991. "The Core of an Economy with Differential Information," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 1(2), pages 183-97, April.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Maskin, Eric, 1986. "The Folk Theorem in Repeated Games with Discounting or with Incomplete Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 533-54, May.
- Thomas, J. P., 1995. "Subgame-perfect attainment of minimax punishments in discounted two-person games," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 1-4, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:man:sespap:0922. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.