Partnership, Gender Roles and the Well-Being Cost of Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andreas Knabe & Ronnie Schöb & Joachim Weimann, 2012. "Partnership, Gender Roles and the Well-Being Cost of Unemployment," CESifo Working Paper Series 3932, CESifo Group Munich.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew E. Clark, 2003.
"Unemployment as a Social Norm: Psychological Evidence from Panel Data,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(2), pages 289-322, April.
- Andrew Clark, 2001. "Unemployment As A Social Norm: Psychological Evidence from Panel Data," DELTA Working Papers 2001-17, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Richard E. Lucas & Andrew Clark & Yannis Georgellis & Ed Diener, 2002.
"Unemployment Alters the Set-Point for Life Satisfaction,"
DELTA Working Papers
2002-17, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Andrew E. Clark & Yannis Georgellis, 2002. "Unemployment Alters the Set-Point for Life Satisfaction," Public Policy Discussion Papers 02-16, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Andrew E. Clark & Yannis Georgellis, 2002. "Unemployment Alters the Set-Point for Life Satisfaction," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 02-16, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Nattavudh Powdthavee, 2003. "Are there Regional Variations in the Psychological Cost of Unemployment in South Africa?," Labor and Demography 0310006, EconWPA, revised 28 Oct 2003.
- Andreas Knabe & Steffen Rätzel & Ronnie Schöb & Joachim Weimann, 2010.
"Dissatisfied with Life but Having a Good Day: Time-use and Well-being of the Unemployed,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(547), pages 867-889, September.
- Andreas Knabe & Steffen Rätzel & Ronnie Schöb & Steffen Rätzel & Joachim Weimann, 2009. "Dissatisfied with life, but having a good day- time-use and well-being of the unemployed," FEMM Working Papers 09011, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Knabe, Andreas & Rätzel, Steffen & Schöb, Ronnie & Weimann, Joachim, 2009. "Dissatisfied with life, but having a good day: time-use and well-being of the unemployed," Discussion Papers 2009/13, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Andreas Knabe & Steffen Rätzel & Ronnie Schöb & Joachim Weimann, 2009. "Dissatisfied with Life, but Having a Good Day: Time-Use and Well-Being of the Unemployed," CESifo Working Paper Series 2604, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:pri:cepsud:125krueger is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Kahneman & Alan B. Krueger & David Schkade & Norbert Schwarz & Arthur A. Stone, 2006. "Would You Be Happier If You Were Richer? A Focusing Illusion," Working Papers 77, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Adrian Chadi, "undated". "Regional Unemployment and Norm-Induced Effects on Life Satisfaction," Working Papers 201173, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Winkelmann, Liliana & Winkelmann, Rainer, 1998. "Why Are the Unemployed So Unhappy? Evidence from Panel Data," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 65(257), pages 1-15, February.
- Adrian Chadi, 2014.
"Regional unemployment and norm-induced effects on life satisfaction,"
Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 1111-1141, May.
- Adrian Chadi, 2011. "Regional Unemployment and Norm-Induced Effects on Life Satisfaction," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 387, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Chadi, Adrian, 2011. "Regional unemployment and norm-induced effects on life satisfaction," CAWM Discussion Papers 47, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Adrian Chadi, 2013. "Regional Unemployment and Norm-Induced Effects on Life Satisfaction," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201306, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Michael A. Shields & Stephen Wheatley Price, 2005. "Exploring the economic and social determinants of psychological well-being and perceived social support in England," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 168(3), pages 513-537.
- Michael Shields & Stephen Wheatley Price & Mark Wooden, 2009. "Life satisfaction and the economic and social characteristics of neighbourhoods," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 22(2), pages 421-443, April.
- Shields, Michael A. & Wheatley Price, Stephen, 2001. "Exploring the Economic and Social Determinants of Psychological and Psychosocial Health," IZA Discussion Papers 396, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Scutella, Rosanna & Wooden, Mark, 2008. "The effects of household joblessness on mental health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 88-100, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maike Luhmann & Pola Weiss & Georg Hosoya & Michael Eid, 2014. "Honey, I got Fired! A Longitudinal Dyadic Analysis of the Effect of Unemployment on Life Satisfaction in Couples," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 724, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ronnie Schöb, 2013. "Unemployment and Identity," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 59(1), pages 149-180, March.
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment; happiness; life satisfaction; Day Reconstruction Method; identity; partnership; gender roles;
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-10-06 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-HAP-2012-10-06 (Economics of Happiness)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mag:wpaper:120019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guido Henkel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwmagde.html .