Survey-Based Assessment of Household Borrowers' Financial Vulnerability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramdane Djoudad, 2011.
"A framework to assess vulnerabilities arising from household indebtedness using microdata,"
IFC Bulletins chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the IFC Conference on "Initiatives to address data gaps revealed by the financial crisis", Basel, 25-26 August 2010, volume 34, pages 151-168,
Bank for International Settlements.
- Ramdane Djoudad, 2012. "A Framework to Assess Vulnerabilities Arising from Household Indebtedness Using Microdata," Discussion Papers 12-3, Bank of Canada.
- Marcelo Fuenzalida & Jaime Ruiz-Tagle, 2011.
"Household Financial Vulnerability,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Rodrigo Alfaro (ed.),Financial Stability, Monetary Policy, and Central Banking, edition 1, volume 15, chapter 10, pages 299-326,
Central Bank of Chile.
- Blaise Gadanecz & Kaushik Jayaram, 2009. "Measures of financial stability - a review," IFC Bulletins chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the IFC Conference on "Measuring financial innovation and its impact", Basel, 26-27 August 2008, volume 31, pages 365-380, Bank for International Settlements.
- Orla May & Merxe Tudela, 2005. "When is mortgage indebtedness a financial burden to British households? A dynamic probit approach," Bank of England working papers 277, Bank of England.
- Herrala, Risto & Kauko, Karlo, 2007. "Household loan loss risk in Finland : estimations and simulations with micro data," Research Discussion Papers 5/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Ms. Deniz O Igan & Mr. Heedon Kang, 2011. "Do Loan-To-Value and Debt-To-Income Limits Work? Evidence From Korea," IMF Working Papers 2011/297, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ludmila Fadejeva & Janis Lapins & Liva Zorgenfreija, 2018. "Results of the Household Finance and Consumption Survey in Latvia," Discussion Papers 2018/01, Latvijas Banka.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gross, Marco & Población, Javier, 2017. "Assessing the efficacy of borrower-based macroprudential policy using an integrated micro-macro model for European households," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 510-528.
- Tom Bilston & Robert Johnson & Matthew Read, 2015. "Stress Testing the Australian Household Sector Using the HILDA Survey," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2015-01, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Allen, Jason & Grieder, Timothy & Peterson, Brian & Roberts, Tom, 2020.
"The impact of macroprudential housing finance tools in canada,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 42(C).
- Jason Allen & Timothy Grieder & Tom Roberts & Brian Peterson, 2017. "The impact of macroprudential housing finance tools in Canada," BIS Working Papers 632, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jason Allen & Timothy Grieder & Brian Peterson & Tom Roberts, 2016. "The Impact of Macroprudential Housing Finance Tools in Canada: 2005–10," Staff Working Papers 16-41, Bank of Canada.
- Dimitrios Laliotis & Alejandro Buesa & Miha Leber & Javier Población, 2020.
"An agent-based model for the assessment of LTV caps,"
Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(10), pages 1721-1748, October.
- Laliotis, Dimitrios & Buesa, Alejandro & Leber, Miha & Población García, Francisco Javier, 2019. "An agent-based model for the assessment of LTV caps," Working Paper Series 2294, European Central Bank.
- Gan-Ochir Doojav & Ariun-Erdene Bayarjargal, 2017. "Stress testing the household sector in Mongolia," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 24(2), pages 23-52, December.
- Gross, Marco & Población García, Francisco Javier, 2016. "Assessing the efficacy of borrower-based macroprudential policy using an integrated micro-macro model for European households," Working Paper Series 1881, European Central Bank.
- Giordana, Gastón & Ziegelmeyer, Michael, 2020.
"Stress testing household balance sheets in Luxembourg,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 115-138.
- Gaston Giordana & Michael Ziegelmeyer, 2018. "Stress testing household balance sheets in Luxembourg," BCL working papers 121, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Giordana, Gaston & Ziegelmeyer, Michael, 2019. "Stress testing household balance sheets in Luxembourg," Working Paper Series 2254, European Central Bank.
- Piotr Bialowolski & Dorota Weziak-Bialowolska, 2014. "The Index of Household Financial Condition, Combining Subjective and Objective Indicators: An Appraisal of Italian Households," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 365-385, August.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Brazil: Technical Note on Consumer Credit Growth and Household Financial Stress," IMF Staff Country Reports 2013/149, International Monetary Fund.
- Ampudia, Miguel & van Vlokhoven, Has & Żochowski, Dawid, 2016. "Financial fragility of euro area households," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 250-262.
- Marianna Brunetti & Elena Giarda & Costanza Torricelli, 2016.
"Is Financial Fragility a Matter of Illiquidity? An Appraisal for Italian Households,"
Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 62(4), pages 628-649, December.
- Marianna Brunetti & Elena Giarda & Costanza Torricelli, 2012. "Is Financial Fragility a Matter of Illiquidity? An Appraisal for Italian Households," CEIS Research Paper 242, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Jul 2012.
- Marianna Brunetti & Elena Giarda & Costanza Torricelli, 2012. "Is financial fragility a matter of illiquidity? An appraisal for Italian households," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 0032, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Felipe Martínez & Rodrigo Cifuentes & Carlos Madeira & Rubén Poblete-Cazenave, 2013. "Measurement of Household Financial Risk with the Survey of Household Finances," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 682, Central Bank of Chile.
- Kelly, Robert & O'Toole, Conor, 2016. "Lending Conditions and Loan Default: What Can We Learn From UK Buy-to-Let Loans?," Research Technical Papers 04/RT/16, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Eugenio Cerutti & Ricardo Correa & Elisabetta Fiorentino & Esther Segalla, 2017.
"Changes in Prudential Policy Instruments - A New Cross-Country Database,"
International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 13(2), pages 477-503, March.
- Mr. Eugenio M Cerutti & Mr. Ricardo Correa & Elisabetta Fiorentino & Esther Segalla, 2016. "Changes in Prudential Policy Instruments — A New Cross-Country Database," IMF Working Papers 2016/110, International Monetary Fund.
- Eugenio Cerutti & Ricardo Correa & Elisabetta Fiorentino & Esther Segalla, 2016. "Changes in Prudential Policy Instruments ---- A New Cross-Country Database," International Finance Discussion Papers 1169, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hertrich Markus, 2019.
"A Novel Housing Price Misalignment Indicator for Germany,"
German Economic Review, De Gruyter, vol. 20(4), pages 759-794, December.
- Markus Hertrich, 2019. "A Novel Housing Price Misalignment Indicator for Germany," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 20(4), pages 759-794, November.
- Hertrich, Markus, 2019. "A novel housing price misalignment indicator for Germany," Discussion Papers 31/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Ghosh, Atish R. & Ostry, Jonathan D. & Qureshi, Mahvash S., 2018. "Taming the Tide of Capital Flows: A Policy Guide," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262037165.
- Duffy, David & Mc Inerney, Niall & McQuinn, Kieran, 2015. "Macroprudential Policy in a Recovering Market: Too Much too Soon?," Papers WP500, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Nitzan Tzur-Ilan, 2017. "The Effect of Credit Constraints on Housing Choices: The Case of LTV limit," Bank of Israel Working Papers 2017.03, Bank of Israel.
- Burcu Duygan-Bump & Charles Grant, 2008. "Household debt repayment behaviour: what role do institutions play?," Supervisory Research and Analysis Working Papers QAU08-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
More about this item
Keywordsanalysis of household solvency; stress tests; sensitivity analysis; financial margin; macroeconomic shock scenario; microdata;
All these keywords.
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ltv:dpaper:201401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/bolgvlv.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Konstantins Benkovskis (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/bolgvlv.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.