Report NEP-BAN-2014-10-13This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- B. Camara & L. Lepetit & A. Tarazi, 2013. "Ex Ante Capital Position, Changes in the Different Components of Regulatory Capital and Bank Risk," Débats économiques et financiers 7, Banque de France.
- Malgorzata Olszak & Mateusz Pipien & Iwona Kowalska & Sylwia Roszkowska, 2014. "What drives heterogeneity of procyclicality of loan loss provisions in the EU?," Faculty of Management Working Paper Series 32014, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management.
- Ethan Cohen-Cole & Eleonora Patacchini & Yves Zenou, 2014. "Static and Dynamic Networks in Interbank Markets," EIEF Working Papers Series 1408, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Sep 2014.
- Bertrand Candelon & Amadou N. R. Sy, 2014. "What Matters Most in the Design of Stress Tests? Evidence from U.S. and the Europe," Working Papers 2014-609, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- D. Nouy, 2013. "Banking regulation and supervision in the next 10 years and their unintended consequences," Débats économiques et financiers 5, Banque de France.
- BERSTEIN Solange & FUENTES Rodrigo, "undated". "From Policy Rate to Bank Lending Rates: The Chilean Banking Industry," EcoMod2003 330700014, EcoMod.
- Dariusz Gatarek & Juliusz Jabłecki, 2014. "Estimating the risk of joint defaults: an application to central bank collateralized lending operations," NBP Working Papers 181, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- O. de Bandt & J.-C. Héam & C. Labonne & S. Tavolaro, 2013. "Measuring Systemic Risk in a Post-Crisis World," Débats économiques et financiers 6, Banque de France.
- Mikus Arins & Nadezda Sinenko & Laura Laube, 2014. "Survey-Based Assessment of Household Borrowers' Financial Vulnerability," Discussion Papers 2014/01, Latvijas Banka.
- VERMEULEN, Glen & KORT, Peter, 2014. "Real options and bank bailouts: How uncertainty affects optimal bank bailout policy," Working Papers 2014021, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Jagtiani, Julapa & Li, Wenli, 2014. "Credit access after consumer bankruptcy filing: new evidence," Working Papers 14-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Claudia GUAGLIANO & Juan LOPEZ, "undated". "Is cooperative Banks' Reaction to Business Cycle Different?," EcoMod2008 23800046, EcoMod.