A preliminary assessment of the impact of climate change on non-life insurance demand in the BRICS economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Szpiro, George G., 1988. "Insurance, risk aversion and demand for insurance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(1, Supple), pages 1-125, January.
- Evan Mills, 2007. "Synergisms between climate change mitigation and adaptation: an insurance perspective," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 12(5), pages 809-842, June.
- Celine Herweijer & Nicola Ranger & Robert E T Ward, 2009. "Adaptation to Climate Change: Threats and Opportunities for the Insurance Industry," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 34(3), pages 360-380, July.
- Stephanie Hussels & Damian Ward & Ralf Zurbruegg, 2005. "Stimulating the Demand for Insurance," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 8(2), pages 257-278, September.
- W. J. Wouter Botzen & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2009. "Bounded Rationality, Climate Risks, and Insurance: Is There a Market for Natural Disasters?," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(2), pages 265-278.
- Hertel, Thomas & Burke, Marshall & Lobell, David, 2010. "The Poverty Implications of Climate-Induced Crop Yield Changes by 2030," GTAP Working Papers 3196, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Martin F. Grace & Robert W. Klein, 2009. "The Perfect Storm: Hurricanes, Insurance, and Regulation," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 12(1), pages 81-124, March.
- J. David Cummins & Bertrand Venard, 2008.
"Insurance Market Dynamics: Between Global Developments and Local Contingencies,"
Risk Management and Insurance Review,
American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 11(2), pages 295-326, September.
- Bertrand Venard & David Cummins, 2008. "Insurance market dynamics: Between global developments and local contingencies," Post-Print hal-00796912, HAL.
- Bertrand Venard & David Cummins, 2008. "Insurance market dynamics: Between global developments and local contingencies," Post-Print hal-00760559, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lsg:lsgwps:wp63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The GRI Administration). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/grlseuk.html .