Broadband Infrastructure and Unemployment - Evidence for Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nina Czernich, 2012.
"Broadband Internet and Political Participation: Evidence for G ermany,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(1), pages 31-52, February.
- Nina Czernich, 2011. "Broadband Internet and Political Participation - Evidence for Germany," ifo Working Paper Series 104, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Peter Kuhn & Mikal Skuterud, 2004.
"Internet Job Search and Unemployment Durations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(1), pages 218-232, March.
- Kuhn, Peter & Skuterud, Mikal Skuterud, 2002. "Internet Job Search and Unemployment Durations," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt8583s24x, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Kuhn, Peter J. & Skuterud, Mikal, 2002. "Internet Job Search and Unemployment Durations," IZA Discussion Papers 613, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Betsey Stevenson, 2009. "The Internet and Job Search," NBER Chapters,in: Studies of Labor Market Intermediation, pages 67-86 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nadine Fabritz, 2015. "ICT as an Enabler of Innovation. Evidence from German Microdata," ifo Working Paper Series 195, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Constantin Mang, 2012. "Online Job Search and Matching Quality," ifo Working Paper Series 147, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsUnemployment; job search; broadband internet;
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2011-06-25 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-ICT-2011-06-25 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-LAB-2011-06-25 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenec:12279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .