Report NEP-GEO-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jacek Zaucha, 2011. "Economic Debate On Spatial Functional Linkages And Its Application to Key Spatial Development Challanges In Poland," Working Papers 1101, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development.
- Torben Klarl, 2011. "A Spatially-related Note on Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," Discussion Paper Series 317, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Tomoya Mori & Tony E. Smith, 2011. "A Probabilistic Modeling Approach to the Detection of Industrial Agglomerations: Methodological Framework," KIER Working Papers 777, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Colin Davis & Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2011. "Productivity Growth and Patterns of Industry Location Without Scale Effects," Discussion Papers 1107, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Colin Davis & Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2011. "Patterns of Technology, Industry Concentration, and Productivity Growth Without Scale Effects," Discussion Papers 1106, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Paul CHIAMBARETTO & André DE PALMA & Stef PROOST, 2011. "Invest locally or globally? A normative analysis of transport policies in a footloose capital model with interregional intraregional transportation costs," Working Papers Department of Economics ces11.14, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Marc Henry & Ismael Mourifié, 2011. "Euclidean Revealed Preferences: Testing the Spatial Voting Model," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-49, CIRANO.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2011. "Reducing Regional Disparities In China: Is Investment Allocation Policy Effective?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 11-08, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Filippo Randelli & Patrizia Romei & Marco Tortora & Maria Tinacci Mossello, 2011. "Rural Tourism Driving Regional Development in Tuscany. The Renaissance of the Countryside," Working Papers - Economics wp2011_11.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Klaus Nowotny, 2011. "Welfare Magnets, Taxation and the Location Decisions of Migrants to the EU," WIFO Working Papers 393, WIFO.
- Franz R. Hahn, 2011. "Geography, Institutions and Principles. Bits and Pieces of Empirical Evidence from Small-scale Banking," WIFO Working Papers 392, WIFO.
- Stuart Dawley & Neill Marshall & Andy Pike & Jane Pollard & John Tomaney, 2011. "The Labour Market Impact of the Run on Northern Rock: Continuity and Evolution in an old Industrial Region," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1109, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2011.
- Czernich, Nina, 2011. "Broadband Infrastructure and Unemployment - Evidence for Germany," Discussion Papers in Economics 12279, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Clément Carbonnier, 2011. "The optimal decentralization of public input provision for private producation," THEMA Working Papers 2011-09, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.