The effect of monetary policy on asset prices: evidence from Germany and UK
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael J. Fleming & Eli M Remolona, 1999. "The term structure of announcement effects," BIS Working Papers 71, Bank for International Settlements.
- James B. Bullard & Eric Schaling, 2002. "Why the Fed should ignore the stock market," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar., pages 35-42.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Yun Daisy & Iscan, Talan B. & Xu, Kuan, 2010.
"The impact of monetary policy shocks on stock prices: Evidence from Canada and the United States,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 876-896, September.
- Yun Daisy Li & Talan B. Iscan & Kuan Xu, 2007. "The Impact of Monetary Policy Shocks on Stock Prices: Evidence from Canada and the United States," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive stock_money19.pdf, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Prabu A, Edwin & Bhattacharyya, Indranil & Ray, Partha, 2016. "Is the stock market impervious to monetary policy announcements: Evidence from emerging India," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 166-179.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2006-07-02 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MAC-2006-07-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2006-07-02 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:liu:liucec:185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Ballestra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/liuccit.html .