Corporate Tax Incidence in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin A. Hassett & Aparna Mathur, 2006. "Taxes and Wages," AEI Economics Working Papers 49800, American Enterprise Institute.
- Nina Pavcnik, 2002.
"Trade Liberalization, Exit, and Productivity Improvements: Evidence from Chilean Plants,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 69(1), pages 245-276.
- Nina Pavcnik, 2000. "Trade Liberalization, Exit, and Productivity Improvements: Evidence from Chilean Plants," NBER Working Papers 7852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Devereux, Michael P. & Maffini, Giorgia, 2012.
"The direct incidence of corporate income tax on wages,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1038-1054.
- Wiji Arulampalam & Michael P Devereux & Giorgia Maffini, 2007. "The Direct Incidence of Corporate Income Tax on Wages," Working Papers 0707, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Wiji Arulampalam & Michael P Devereux & Giorgia Maffini, 2009. "The Direct Incidence of Corporate Income Tax on Wages," Working Papers 0917, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Devereux, Michael P. & Maffini, Giorgia, 2010. "The Direct Incidence of Corporate Income Tax on Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 5293, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2006.
"Who Bears the Corporate Tax? A Review of What We Know,"
NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 20, pages 1-40
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2005. "Who Bears the Corporate Tax? A review of What We Know," NBER Working Papers 11686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:ags:stataj:116231 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amil Petrin & Brian P. Poi & James Levinsohn, 2004. "Production function estimation in Stata using inputs to control for unobservables," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(2), pages 113-123, June.
- De Loecker, Jan, 2007.
"Do exports generate higher productivity? Evidence from Slovenia,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 69-98, September.
- Jan De Loecker, 2004. "Do Exports Generate Higher Productivity? Evidence from Slovenia," LICOS Discussion Papers 15104, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- James Levinsohn & Amil Petrin, 2003. "Estimating Production Functions Using Inputs to Control for Unobservables," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(2), pages 317-341.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2009. "On estimating firm-level production functions using proxy variables to control for unobservables," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 112-114, September.
- Clausing, Kimberly A., 2013. "Who Pays the Corporate Tax in a Global Economy?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 66(1), pages 151-184, March.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Tax; Tax Incidence; Capital; Labor;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2017-10-22 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-PUB-2017-10-22 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_898. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.